Sep 21, 2021, 17:00 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ --
BizVibe has added key challenges and trends for management, scientific, and technical consulting services industry profiles on their platform. All 200,000+ consulting company profiles will now contain 50+ company data points, including a list of potential challenges which are expected to impact market participants over the next few years.
One challenge which is being highlighted is the subdued demand outlook due to the current economic environment. Many countries continue to experience an economic slowdown, which is a cause for concern in the industry as customers face liquidity issues and budget cuts that make them reluctant or unable to hire consulting firms. Clients may remain financially cautious for a long time before they release budgets for full-scale engagements with consulting firms. By identifying such challenges, BizVibe is helping users analyze which suppliers are right for their business, while allowing them to efficiently monitor the risk of doing business.
Get Free Access to all Industry Challenges
Key Insights Provided for Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services Companies
In addition to analysis on how key challenges are expected to impact businesses, BizVibe company profiles contain numerous high-quality insights to help users discover, track, compare, and evaluate suppliers or sales prospects. These insights include:
- Relevance and influence of industry trends and challenges, segmented by region
- Press releases and news coverage referencing key trends and challenges
- Risk of doing business score, segmented by operational, financial, compliance, and country risk
- Top company competitors at the global, regional, and national levels
- Names of top company decision makers, including job titles and social profiles
- Company financials such as annual revenue, profitability ratios, and management effectiveness
View 50+ Company Data Points for Free
Management, Scientific, and Technical Consulting Services Categories
BizVibe's platform provides access to over 10 million buyer and supplier company profiles. Businesses from more than 200 countries are categorized into 40,000+ product and service categories, each providing detailed insights tailored to the needs of procurement and sales teams globally. The management, scientific, and technical consulting services industry group features 200,000+ company profiles categorized into 90+ product and service categories, enabling clients to identify and connect with potential new business partners across diverse market segments.
Categories for the management, scientific, and technical consulting services industry include:
- Financial modelling services
- Corporate compliance services
- Big data consulting services
- Engineering consulting services
- Automation services
Get Free Company Profile Access for all Categories
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is a modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting buyers and sellers from around the world. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe is designed to help companies generate leads, shortlist suppliers, request proposals, and identify global companies. Evaluate companies side-by-side to compare key metrics and initiate productive partnerships.
Buyers use BizVibe to discover suppliers from among more than 5 million companies using advanced search filters and comparison tools. Features for buyers include:
- Shortlist potential suppliers
- Track and compare companies
- Set up custom news alerts
- Quickly create and customize RFIs
Explore BizVibe's buyer services: https://www.bizvibe.com/buyers
Sellers can take advantage of BizVibe's smart sales intelligence tools to discover, evaluate, and communicate with prospects across 300+ categories. Features for sellers include:
- Identify and qualify sales prospects
- Receive customized prospect recommendations
- Analyze and evaluate potential buyers
- Integrate CRMs for efficient data transfer
Discover BizVibe's seller tools: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and helps sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
Email: [email protected]
Share this article