21 Sep, 2021, 17:00 ET
NEW YORK, Sept. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- BizVibe has added key challenges and trends for scientific research and development services industry profiles on their platform. All 20,000+ company profiles will now contain 50+ company data points, including a list of potential challenges which are expected to impact market participants over the next few years.
One challenge which is being highlighted is the impact of COVID-19 on budgeting and staffing. The global pandemic is expected to impact R&D spend globally as companies and sponsors restrict their budgets in an uncertain financial and economic situation. Many R&D labs had to close down during lockdown periods, affecting their productivity and schedules. Several clinical trials were also suspended to ensure patient and staff safety, leading to cancelled or postponed projects, with the exception of a few countries where COVID-19 trials increased overall R&D activities significantly. By identifying such challenges, BizVibe is helping users analyze which suppliers are right for their business, while allowing them to efficiently monitor the risk of doing business.
Get Free Access to all Industry Challenges
Key Insights Provided for Scientific Research and Development Services Companies
In addition to analysis on how key challenges are expected to impact businesses, BizVibe company profiles contain numerous high-quality insights to help users discover, track, compare, and evaluate suppliers or sales prospects. These insights include:
- Relevance and influence of industry trends and challenges, segmented by region
- Press releases and news coverage referencing key trends and challenges
- Risk of doing business score, segmented by operational, financial, compliance, and country risk
- Top company competitors at the global, regional, and national levels
- Names of top company decision makers, including job titles and social profiles
- Company financials such as annual revenue, profitability ratios, and management effectiveness
View 50+ Company Data Points for Free
Scientific Research and Development Services Categories
BizVibe's platform provides access to over 10 million buyer and supplier company profiles. Businesses from more than 200 countries are categorized into 40,000+ product and service categories, each providing detailed insights tailored to the needs of procurement and sales teams globally. The scientific research and development services industry group features 20,000+ company profiles categorized into 20+ product and service categories, enabling clients to identify and connect with potential new business partners across diverse market segments.
Categories for the scientific research and development services industry include:
- Clinical research services
- Digital forensics services
- Agricultural research services
- Life science analytics services
- Biodiesel research services
Get Free Company Profile Access for all Categories
BizVibe for Buyers and Sellers
BizVibe is a modern B2B platform dedicated to connecting buyers and sellers from around the world. Powered by the latest best-in-class solutions, BizVibe is designed to help companies generate leads, shortlist suppliers, request proposals, and identify global companies. Evaluate companies side-by-side to compare key metrics and initiate productive partnerships.
Buyers use BizVibe to discover suppliers from among more than 5 million companies using advanced search filters and comparison tools. Features for buyers include:
- Shortlist potential suppliers
- Track and compare companies
- Set up custom news alerts
- Quickly create and customize RFIs
Explore BizVibe's buyer services: https://www.bizvibe.com/buyers
Sellers can take advantage of BizVibe's smart sales intelligence tools to discover, evaluate, and communicate with prospects across 300+ categories. Features for sellers include:
- Identify and qualify sales prospects
- Receive customized prospect recommendations
- Analyze and evaluate potential buyers
- Integrate CRMs for efficient data transfer
Discover BizVibe's seller tools: https://www.bizvibe.com/sellers
BizVibe has been conceptualized and built by a team based out of Toronto, Bangalore, and London. We are a branch of Infiniti Research and have dedicated units in all three locations. BizVibe helps buyers find the most relevant suppliers from around the world and helps sellers target prospects who need their products and/or services. For more information, please visit www.bizvibe.com and start for free today.
Email: [email protected]
Share this article