SUMMERVILLE, S.C., June 8, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BJ's Wholesale Club will celebrate the grand opening of its new location in Summerville, South Carolina on Saturday, June 10. The Summerville Club marks BJ's expansion into South Carolina, building the company's footprint to 16 states and 215 clubs.
"We're thrilled at the excitement over our newest Club and for the warm welcome BJ's has received in Summerville," said Dawn Albright, general manager of BJ's Wholesale Club in Summerville, S.C. "We look forward to bringing our assortment of fresh food, unbeatable value and smart savings to South Carolina."
At the Summerville grand opening celebration on Saturday, June 10, Members and the public will have the opportunity sample food and beverages from top-quality, leading brands including BJ's exclusive Wellsley Farms® brand.
The BJ's Wholesale Club is located at the intersection of Interstate 26 and North Main Street, Summerville's primary retail corridor. Based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer surveys on household spending, the BJ's Wholesale Club in Summerville could save area shoppers more than $40 million a year. The Club also features a BJ's Gas® station, offering Members even more savings.
Recently, BJ's announced that its continuing its expansion plans with a new Club in Hanover Township, New Jersey in Summer 2018. Based on the Bureau of Labor Statistics consumer surveys on household spending, the BJ's Wholesale Club in Hanover Township could save area shoppers nearly $40 million a year.
BJ's Wholesale Club brings a number of benefits to the community:
- BJ's offers excellent value.
- BJ's beats grocery store prices, saving families up to 25 percent on national brands every day.
- The company is the only major wholesale club that accepts all manufacturers' coupons, offering families another great way to save.
- Its exclusive brands, Berkley Jensen® and Wellsley Farms, let families save without sacrificing quality or fun.
- BJ's biggest advantage is fresh food – produce, dairy, meat and deli.
- BJ's offers Members much more fresh food variety than other clubs.
- BJ's is the only major wholesale club to offer a full-service deli with premium meats and cheeses.
- Members can have fresh meats cut to their specifications. BJ's butchers will recut and repackage at no additional charge.
- A BJ's Membership is filled with added convenience.
- BJ's offers the most payment options of any major wholesale club.
- Members can research, shop and install electronics with help from BJ's Tech Advisors.
- BJ's Pick Up & Pay® program allows shoppers to stock up by reserving items online and then picking up in-Club.
- Members can save time and money by filling up their tanks at BJ's Gas. The company's gas prices are among the lowest around.
- Members approved for a My BJ's Perks® Mastercard® earn up to 5 percent cash back1 at BJ's and beyond, plus save 10¢/gal. at BJ's Gas every day.
Additionally, through BJ's Feeding Communities® Program, the Club will donate unsold produce, meat, poultry, seafood, dairy and bakery products on a daily basis to reduce food waste and provide wholesome, fresh food to neighbors in need.
Shoppers can learn more about BJ's Wholesale Club by going to www.bjs.com.
1Subject to credit approval. My BJ's Perks Program is provided by BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc. and its terms may change from time to time. Some exclusions apply. Visit BJs.com/perksterms for Program Terms. Cash back is in the form of electronic awards issued in $20 increments that are used in-Club at the register and expire 6 months from the date issued. Cash back can be requested in the form of a check prior to awards expiring by contacting Member Care at 800-BJs-CLUB.
My BJ's Perks® Mastercard® is issued by Comenity Capital Bank pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.
About BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc.
Headquartered in Westborough, Massachusetts, BJ's is the leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States. The company currently operates 215 clubs and 132 BJ's Gas® locations in 16 states.
BJ's provides a one-stop shopping destination filled with top-quality, leading brands, including its exclusive Wellsley Farms® and Berkley Jensen® brands, along with USDA Choice meats, premium produce and delicious organics, many in supermarket sizes. BJ's is also the only major membership warehouse club to accept all manufacturers' coupons and, for greater convenience, offers the most payment options.
BJ's is wholly owned by affiliates of Leonard Green & Partners, CVC Capital Partners and its management team.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bjs-wholesale-club-expands-into-south-carolina-with-grand-opening-of-newest-club-300471227.html
SOURCE BJ's Wholesale Club