NEW YORK, Sept. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Black Enterprise will present its annual Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit on Monday, Oct.10 through Tuesday, Oct.11, at the San Francisco Marriott Waterfront Hotel, with presenting sponsors AT&T Inc., Intel Corp. and Toyota. "AT&T upholds its promise and longstanding commitment to Diversity and Inclusion by empowering the communities it serves," said Jovanna O. Carter, Senior Marketing Manager at AT&T. "AT&T is a proud sponsor of the Black Enterprise TechConneXt Summit."
Black Enterprise TechConneXt is a hard-hitting, two-day Summit that brings together leaders from Silicon Valley and the surrounding tech ecosystem to exchange ideas and provide information about the professional and entrepreneurial opportunities that exist across all areas of technology. The Summit will provide an opportunity for diverse innovators, developers, and creatives to collaboratively showcase the hottest technology in robotics, wearables, mobile applications, and cutting-edge technology solutions aimed at solving key business challenges and improved processes for everyday life.
The Summit will feature nationally recognized tech leaders and showcase the latest new products and solutions for today. The Summit will provide attendees with the relationships, access, resources, and motivation needed to achieve real success in the industry. Confirmed speakers include Tristan Walker, founder and CEO, Walker & Co.; Ime Archibong, director, Global Product Partnership, Facebook; Ryan Leslie, CEO, Mozrt; Ty Ahmad-Taylor, CEO, THX Ltd.; Stewart Butterfield, CEO and co-founder, SLACK, and Stacy Brown-Philpot, CEO, TaskRabbit, with more to be added.
- BE Tech Talks & One-on-Ones: Leaders in tech will share their insights
- Corporate Showcases: Companies will share key opportunities that exist within their firms
- Innovation Lab: Get a glimpse of early stage tech innovations and meet the tech stars behind them
- Learning Lab: Intimate coaching sessions with industry leaders to help tech entrepreneurs fund, launch, and market their companies
- Networking: A fantastic meeting place to network with tech peers, VC's, and corporations looking to diversify their talent.
- BE Smart Hackathon: Competing college teams will develop and present a product to our judges
To register and find out more information, visit www.blackenterprise.com/techconnext.
The 2016 TechConneXt Summit is presented by AT&T, Intel Corp. and Toyota. Platinum sponsors include American Airlines, Microsoft, and Prudential. Corporate sponsors EMC, FedEx Corporation, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Lockheed Martin, MillerCoors, Moet Hennessy USA, Symantec Corporation. Technology partner Fitbit Inc. and Strategic Partner Kapor Center for Social Impact.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/black-enterprise-presents-techconnext-summit-the-intersection-of-innovation--opportunity-in-silicon-valley-oct-10-11-300326573.html
SOURCE BLACK ENTERPRISE