PISCATAWAY, N.J., May 2, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackStratus, a leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance technology tailored for both small to midsize businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, today announced major improvements to its award winning CYBERShark platform since its launch. The SaaS based SIEM platform tailored exclusively for small to midsize businesses has added several key ticketing systems that will allow seamless integration with systems being used by its channel partners and end-users. Unlike other SaaS offerings, CYBERShark is fully supported by its state-of-the-art Security Operations Center located in its secondary office in the state of Connecticut.
The following is a list of ticketing systems that are now fully supported by CYBERShark:
CYBERShark takes BlackStratus' proven enterprise-class security and compliance platform, trusted by thousands of large enterprise customers, and delivers it via the cloud to SMBs beginning at just a few hundred dollars a month. Cybercriminals often attack SMBs as a way to launch attacks against large enterprise targets. In addition to their own data, most SMBs have access to partners' computer systems, valuable data, and intellectual property. Previously, the SMB market was unable to afford advanced security and compliance technology because of the enormous cost, leaving only large enterprises the means to afford the only technology capable of identifying cyber security threats in real-time.
"This is a big step forward for CYBERShark in maximizing the ticketing and management systems the SaaS-based SIEM now integrates with, allowing for as many possible MSPs to easily deploy it across the customer base," said Mike Maxwell, Chief Security Officer of BlackStratus. "CYBERShark is specifically designed for the hundreds of thousands of small to midsize businesses that are without a SIEM service and completely exposed to potential harmful activity on their network. Unlike any other security software or product, SIEM is the only one that can alert network personnel of suspicious activity along with steps to remediate the threat before it becomes a much larger issue."
- Advanced architecture designed to cover complex regulatory compliance, business continuity and risk management needs
- Multi-tenancy support silos customer accounts and files, protecting privacy and data integrity
- Real-time attack visualization identifies zero-day attacks based on rules-based, vulnerability, statistical, and historical correlations
- Vulnerability correlation integrates data from detection systems, eliminating false positives and freeing up your team to focus on actual threats
- Unparalleled visibility in distributed networks to correlate activity in individual customer environments, identifying hidden threats, suspicious trends and other potentially dangerous behavior
- Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other compliance standards
To learn more about becoming a reseller of CYBERShark, please contact the sales team at 1-203-569-2444 or visit www.cybershark.com.
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance solutions deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or "as a Service'' by providers of all sizes, government agencies and individual enterprises. Through patented multitenant security information and event management (SIEM) technology, BlackStratus delivers unparalleled security visibility, prevents downtime and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and protects millions of devices and thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter at @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact: