PISCATAWAY, N.J., Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackStratus, a leading provider of security and compliance technology tailored for both SMBs and large enterprises, announced today that it has integrated with ConnectWise by making its new CYBERShark Security-as-a-Service easily available to ConnectWise's customer base of thousands of IT Service Providers. Earlier this year BlackStratus launched CYBERShark, the first Security Information Event Management (SIEM) platform designed specifically to monitor and remediate cyber security threats and compliance violations within small to midsize businesses.
CYBERShark takes BlackStratus' proven enterprise class security and compliance platform, tested and trusted by large enterprise customers for years, and delivers it via the cloud to small and midsize businesses at an affordable price point. BlackStratus' Security-as-a-Service empowers IT Service Providers to build a sustainable managed services business without the need to invest in costly infrastructure, buy hardware appliances and recruit security analysts. By simply sending their end-customer event log data to the advanced CYBERShark cloud, IT Service Providers will receive a white-labeled portal view of their customers' compliance reports and security posture complete with step-by-step remediation to resolve security incidents and malicious activity.
CYBERShark Benefits to IT Service Providers
- Provides unparalleled threat and risk visibility in real time
- 24/7 monitoring performed by security experts at Security Operation Center (SOC) Offers guided remediation via actionable trouble tickets – no in house security expertise needed
- Dramatically reduces cost and time to repair
- Includes Proofpoint commercial intelligence for highly accurate identification of known threats and threat actors
- Advanced correlation and analysis of network traffic, system alerts, and behavior patterns in real time
- Ensures compliance with detailed reports for HIPAA, PCI, FISMA, and other regulatory requirements
- Has no hardware requirements
- Can be up and running on day one
- Purpose Built for IT service providers
- Low monthly cost
"We're excited to partner with ConnectWise regarding our new white-label, Security-as-a-Service for the SMB market and look forward to working with their customers to help reduce the exponentially growing number of cyber threats and compliance violations on small to midsize businesses," said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus. "The SMB market remains a virtual gold mine for resellers regarding SIEM technology because not only is there unprecedented demand for it but now BlackStratus can offer it at a price point that small to midsize businesses can afford."
The CYBERShark platform identifies and alerts ConnectWise IT Service Providers to potential security breaches and compliance violations in their customers' infrastructure. It provides comprehensive remediation steps to resolve these issues, delivered via ConnectWise's Service Desk feature.
- Security tickets fed directly to ConnectWise
- Supporting evidence of tickets attached as ticket notes
- Description and remediation strategy provided inline
- Helpdesk and NOC
- Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM)
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance solutions deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or "as a Service'' by providers of all sizes, government agencies and individual enterprises. Through patented multitenant security information and event management (SIEM) technology, BlackStratus delivers unparalleled security visibility, prevents downtime and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and protects millions of devices and thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter at @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact:
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/blackstratus-integrates-with-connectwise-to-deliver-new-security-as-a-service-tool-for-channel-partners-300320752.html