PISCATAWAY, N.J., Feb. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- BlackStratus, a leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance technology tailored for both small to midsize businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, today announced that it has received the coveted SMB All-Star Award from the prestigious ChannelPro Network for its new SaaS-based SIEM service, CYBERShark. The award-winning CYBERShark technology is the first white-label SIEM platform designed specifically to monitor and remediate cyber security threats and compliance violations for SMBs.
CYBERShark takes BlackStratus' proven enterprise-class security and compliance platform, trusted by thousands of large enterprise customers, and delivers it via the cloud to SMBs at an affordable price point. Cybercriminals often attack SMBs as a way to launch attacks against large enterprise targets, since most SMBs have access to partners' computer systems, valuable data, and intellectual property. Previously, the SMB market was unable to afford advanced security and compliance technology because of the enormous cost, leaving only large enterprises the means to afford the only technology capable of identifying cyber security threats in real-time.
"We're humbled to receive an industry award for our new CYBERShark service from one of the most highly-recognized and respected industry media outlets, the ChannelPro Network." said Dale Cline, CEO of BlackStratus "Until recently every small to midsize business was unable to acquire the same SIEM technology capable of securing the largest enterprises in the world because of costs and complexity, but with the debut of CYBERShark we've been able to break that glass ceiling. By exponentially reducing the costs, placing the deployment in the hands of MSPs and managing the daily monitoring and remediation process in the hands of our Security Operations Center we've been able to package and deliver a SaaS-based SIEM service tailored exclusively for the SMB market."
To read why BlackStratus received the award from the ChannelPro Network, please visit the following link.
- Advanced architecture designed to cover complex regulatory compliance, business continuity and risk management needs
- Multi-tenancy support silos customer accounts and files, protecting privacy and data integrity
- Real-time attack visualization identifies zero-day attacks based on rules-based, vulnerability, statistical, and historical correlations
- Vulnerability correlation integrates data from detection systems, eliminating false positives and freeing up your team to focus on actual threats
- Unparalleled visibility in distributed networks to correlate activity in individual customer environments, identifying hidden threats, suspicious trends and other potentially dangerous behavior
- Sophisticated reporting tools for ISO, PCI, HIPAA, SOX and other compliance standards
To learn more about becoming a reseller of CYBERShark, please contact the sales team at (203) 569-2444 or visit www.cybershark.com.
BlackStratus is a pioneer of trusted security and compliance solutions deployed and operated on premise, in the cloud or "as a Service'' by providers of all sizes, government agencies and individual enterprises. Through patented multitenant security information and event management (SIEM) technology, BlackStratus delivers unparalleled security visibility, prevents downtime and achieves and maintains compliant operations at a lower cost to operate. BlackStratus is headquartered in Piscataway, New Jersey, and protects millions of devices and thousands of businesses worldwide.
For more information about BlackStratus, please visit www.blackstratus.com. Follow the firm via Twitter at @BlackStratusInc.
BlackStratus PR Contact: