MIAMI, July 5, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- BLU Products, the market leader in unlocked devices in the United States, announced today the launch of the BLU Energy XL, focusing on long lasting battery life resulting in an incredible 30 days stand-by, or up to 3 days of standard usage on a single charge while pairing with flagship specifications. The BLU Energy XL will highlight a 6.0-inch Full HD Super AMOLED display paired with an ultra-fast Finger Print Sensor, Lightning Quick Charge, and Metal Build, now available exclusively on Amazon.com at a price of $299.00 unlocked, with 4G LTE support nationwide on T-Mobile and AT&T Networks.
Customers who wish to purchase the BLU Energy XL can visit the following link:
"The BLU ENERGY XL offers everything someone can ask for in terms of specs and performance in a high-end smartphone," said Samuel Ohev-Zion, CEO BLU Products. "All while resolving the single biggest problem smartphone user's face today, which is battery life."
Powerful and Power Efficient Processing
The BLU Energy XL is powered by MediaTek MT6753 64-bit octa-core 4G LTE® platform based on the ARM® Cortex®-A53 64-bit processor with ARM Mali™-T720 graphics. Designed for a premium mobile experience. Paired with 64GB of internal memory and 3GB of RAM, the BLU Energy XL will run multiple apps at once, quickly browse the web, and calculate smooth rendering of graphics for just about any game all while maximizing power efficiency.
The BLU Energy XL boasts a 13 megapixel main camera featuring advanced, second-generation Optical Image Stabilization, F/2.2 aperture, 1/3 inch sensor + 5P lens, real-time HDR, and Phase Detection Autofocus (PDAF) with super-fast laser autofocus. A dedicated camera button provides lightning fast access to the ideal shot. The main camera is paired with a wide-angle 5 Megapixel front facing camera including customized face beautification software for any touch ups needed.
Sharp and Responsive Display
A mind blowing 6.0-inch Full HD (1080 x 1920) Super AMOLED 367ppi display elevates the smartphone's visual experience to a new level with stunning graphics and life-like colors that seem to jump off the screen, protected by gorgeous curved Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Form and function is the key pedestal that defines this 6" smartphone. With the use of air craft grade aluminum as the housing structure, the engineering feat of placing a brilliant 6" SUPER AMOLED display and monster 5,000mAH battery into an 8.4mm slim profile. Along with the color coated curve display and the polished accent chamfer edges the ENERGY XL is a work of art. Available in either Full Gold or White-Silver color options.
Other key features on the BLU Energy XL include:
- 9V/2A quick charger; four hours of phone call talk time with a 10 minute charge. 10 mins to 15%, 30 mins to 43%.
- DTS surround sound audio technology.
- Device unlock with a simple fingerprint touch in less than 10ms. Also, lock the files on device quickly and safely.
- USB Type-C 2.0 for a symmetrical design charging port for easy handling.
Learn more about the BLU Energy XL here: http://www.bluproducts.com/energy-xl/
- Network: (GSM/GPRS/EDGE) 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, (4G HSPA+ 42Mbps) 850/1700/1900MHz, (4G LTE Up to 150Mbps) 2/4/7
- Display: 6.0-inch Full HD 1080x 1920, 367 ppi
- Processor: MediaTek 6753, 1.3 GHz Octa-Core with Mali-T720 graphics GPU
- OS: Android Lollipop 5.1, Upgrade to 6.0 before the end of the year
- Camera: Rear – 13.0 megapixel, with LED Flash, (1.12mm pixel size, 1/5 inch sensor, 2.0mm aperture) HD 1080p@30fps video recording Front – 5.0 megapixel, with LED Flash, 84° Wide Angle
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v4.0, Hotspot, FM Radio, VoLTE support will be added via Over-the-Air Update (OTA)
- Memory: 3GB RAM and 64GB Internal Memory
- Dimensions: 160.9 x 81.2 x 8.4 mm I 208g
- Battery: Li-Polymer 5000 mAh
- Available Colors: Solid Gold and White-Silver
BLU Products Contact:
Carmen Gonzalez, Sr. Marketing Manager
SOURCE BLU Products