LOCKPORT, N.Y., Sept. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- J. Fitzgerald Group, an international marketing technology company, will introduce its latest online incentive tool, Blue Sky e-Pass, at The Motivation Show in Chicago October 5-6. J. Fitzgerald Group also offers Payback Incentives, the leading online incentive management system, and will showcase enhancements designed to improve user experience. Both programs will be demonstrated at the Payback Incentives booth #5120.
The Blue Sky e-Pass is designed for companies wanting to reward employees quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively. The Blue Sky e-Pass SaaS (Software As A Service) solution allows companies of any size to reward employees with its no setup fee, on-demand software. Managers simply enter the number of passes they wish to purchase, personalize the e-pass, and then email to employees – or simply print for distribution. Employees then visit the site, enter their e-pass code and shop for merchandise, gift cards or single-use cash cards.
"We designed Payback Incentives to help companies run multiple incentive programs – and multiple campaigns – simultaneously with little administration time while offering plenty of reports to help demonstrate true ROI," said Jack Martin, Partner of J. Fitzgerald Group. "But we also wanted to develop a simple, employee incentive system that gave companies of any size the ability to do spot awards without spending a lot of time or money. Blue Sky e-Pass does just that."
Payback Incentives allows managers and staff to enter performance milestones, sales and other data on a secure, company-branded website. Employees monitor personal and team achievements and then receive diverse reward options when milestones are reached.
Unlike other motivation programs, Payback Incentives:
- Allows clients to offer any type of award – from cash to travel, catalog gifts and more. Arrangements are in place with a wide range of reward vendors, from national credit card partners to retail gift cards.
- Requires minimal company administration time, with easy card and award approvals, rapid tax form management and other streamlining features.
- Has the ability and flexibility to create, launch, monitor, manage and change multiple awards programs, parameters and teams, simultaneously.
- Provides awards based on individual performance.
- Helps track and manage customer and prospect lists.
Payback Incentives allows companies to set up any or all of the following incentive programs, including:
- Employee Recognition
- Sales Incentives & Contests
- Employee Performance
- Safety & Training
- Health & Wellness
- Customer Loyalty
Those not attending The Motivation Show may visit http://www.blueskypass.com or http://www.paybackincentives.com to learn more about the features and benefits, watch a demonstration video and schedule an appointment with an incentives expert.
Celebrating 10 years of client success, J. Fitzgerald Group is the premier sales enablement solutions enterprise.
For more information, please contact Tara Gatto at (716) 433-7688 or visit www.jfitzgeraldgroup.com.
SOURCE J. Fitzgerald Group