- Leaders from biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology, and healthcare services will discuss the state of the industry
- Leading institutional investors and key company executives will attend
NEW YORK, Dec. 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ - BMO Capital Markets, the investment and corporate banking arm of BMO Financial Group (NYSE: BMO) (TSX: BMO), will hold its annual Prescriptions for Success Healthcare Conference on December 14th at The Westin Grand Central Hotel in New York.
The Conference, hosted by BMO Capital Markets' Healthcare Research team, comes as political debate around drug pricing intensifies and lawmakers in Washington have sought to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act.
Through a series of fireside chats and panel discussions, key biotechnology, pharmaceutical, medical technology, and healthcare services companies will discuss topics ranging from innovative pipeline opportunities, immuno-oncology, new developments and the potential impacts relating to pricing pressure, and drug reimbursements.
A keynote panel on potential disruptors in the healthcare distribution and services channels featuring: John Brownstein, PhD – Chief Innovation Officer, Boston Children's Hospital; Tom Furphy – CEO of Consumer Equity Partners; Bill Resnick – Chairman and CEO of EmpiRx Health; and Dave Schlett – President, DAS Health Partners, will focus on the following:
- Amazon's potential foray into pharmaceutical distribution and the expected impacts across the healthcare industry
- Novel technologies that could create better ways of managing diseases and improving healthcare services
- Where we could see further consolidation across the healthcare distribution and services channels might be seen
For the full agenda, click here.
Media who wish to attend the conference in person can register directly by clicking here. For those who wish to access portions of the conference that are webcast, please email the BMO Capital Markets media team.
About BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider – the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $710 billion as of October 31, 2017, and more than 45,000 employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
SOURCE BMO Financial Group