PRINCETON, N.J., Feb. 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report (BMR) (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with earnings previews of several stocks, including Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN), Deere (NYSE: DE), First Solar (Nasdaq: FSLR), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE: EPD), NVIDIA (Nasdaq: NVDA), and others.
In addition to its daily newsletter and Recommended List of stocks, BMR publishes six earnings previews each quarter and several special reports each year. Its annual "High Yield" special report comes out before the new year, while its MLP special report comes out mid-year.
As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which was up over 20% in 2010, up 40% in 2009, and outperformed the S&P by 15% in 2008.
Start your 14-day free trial today: https://www.bullmarket.com/subscribe/pr/?refer=BMR312P
In its earnings previews, BMR:
- provides historical earnings data and EPS trends
- examines past investor reactions to earnings in various contexts
- gives options activity analysis
- reviews previous-quarter earnings
- and gives an opinion on both what earnings will look like and how investors will react based on the aforementioned data points
Just a few of the correct calls BMR made this earnings season so far were:
- to be bullish on eBay ahead of earnings.
- to be bullish on Qualcomm ahead of earnings.
- to be bearish on Linear Technology ahead of earnings.
- to be bullish ahead of Potash's earnings.
- to be bearish ahead of SanDisk's earnings.
- to be bearish on Citigroup ahead of earnings.
- to expect a muted response to JP Morgan's and Microsoft's earnings.
- to not expect a rebound with CoinStar after earnings.
- to be bullish on OpenTable ahead of earnings.
- to be bullish on Disney ahead of earnings.
- to be bullish on Whole Foods ahead of earnings.
- to be bearish on Nuance ahead of earnings.
- to be bullish on Chipotle ahead of earnings.
Launched in 1997, BMR has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BMR Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BMR is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC