PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 15 /PRNewswire/ -- The Bull Market Report (BMR) (http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with earnings previews of several stocks, including Apple (Nasdaq: AAPL), Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY), and NetFlix (Nasdaq: NFLX), among others.
In addition to its daily newsletter and Recommended List of stocks, BMR publishes six earnings previews each quarter and several special reports each year. Its annual "High Yield" special report comes out before the new year, while its MLP special report comes out mid-year.
As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which was up 40% in 2009 and also outperformed the S&P by 15% in 2008. Through the end of September 2010, the Recommended List was once again beating the S&P, up 9.4% year to date.
Start your 14-day free trial today:
In its earnings previews, BMR:
- provides historical earnings data and EPS trends
- examines past investor reactions to earnings in various contexts
- gives options activity analysis
- reviews previous-quarter earnings
- and gives an opinion on both what earnings will look like and how investors will react based on the aforementioned data points
Last week, BMR had an 80% accuracy rate predicting investor reactions to earnings. Just a few of the correct calls BMR made last week include:
- to be bearish ahead of Linear Technology earnings.
- to be bullish ahead of Google's earnings.
- to expect investors to have a muted response to JP Morgan's results.
- to expect a bearish to muted reaction to GE's earnings.
Last quarter, BMR had a 70% accuracy rate predicting investor reactions to earnings. Just a few of the correct calls BullMarket.com has last earnings based on the data were:
- to be bearish ahead of Google's, Akamai's, Whole Foods', Nuance's, and NetFlix's earnings.
- to be bullish ahead of Apple's and eBay's earnings.
- to expect an earnings beat from Yum Brands, but for the stock to fall.
- to be bearish ahead of Bank of America's earnings, but bullish ahead of JP Morgan's results.
- to expect a strong report from Intel and for its shares to climb.
- to expect investors to have a muted response to Kinder Morgan's earnings.
Launched in 1997, BMR has a strong track record of creating wealth for its subscribers by providing sound, long-term investing advice. The BMR Recommended List includes about 50 companies across all major industries, including Financials, Healthcare, Energy, Technology, and Retail, among others. BMR is one of the oldest continuously published investment newsletters online, and its Recommended List has consistently outperformed the major market indices.
NOTE: This release was published by Indie Research Advisors, LLC, a registered investment advisor with CRD #131926. Interested parties may visit adviserinfo.sec.gov for additional information. Past performance does not guarantee future results. Investors should always research companies and securities before making any investments. Nothing herein should be construed as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell any security.
Indie Research Advisors, LLC
Marcie Martin, +1-888-278-5515
SOURCE Indie Research Advisors, LLC