JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 27, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing, a BNY Mellon Company, today announced the agenda and speaker lineup for INSITE 2016. Seeking to help attendees answer the question, "What's your vision for the future," this year's conference will take place June 7-9 at the Hyatt Regency Orlando in Florida. Each year, more than 2,300 investment professionals, registered investment advisors (RIAs), and senior-level corporate executives attend INSITE.
"We are delighted to host our 18th annual INSITE conference. As the industry continues to evolve, INSITE has created a valuable opportunity for us to bring together leading advisors and other industry professionals to discuss key issues and trends," said Lisa Dolly, chief executive officer at Pershing. "We look forward to helping our clients at INSITE 2016 with ideas designed to help them run their businesses more efficiently and serve their clients more effectively."
The 2016 agenda is filled with more than 35 unique breakout sessions covering topics including, mergers and acquisitions, transforming big data into insights, navigating markets, staffing and compensation, the liquid alternative landscape, and the Department of Labor's (DOL) conflict of interest rule and its implications.
INSITE is built around themes that are top of mind for those interested in a driving successful businesses:
- Positioning Yourself For Growth: Discover new wealth management strategies that allow you to deliver more for your clients.
- Decoding Risk, Regulation and Responsibility: Learn what will impact your clients and business tomorrow, from the Department of Labor ruling to cybersecurity.
- Building Strategic Relationships: Reach for new heights through the power of human capital.
- Boosting Your Efficiency: Explore emerging technology and best practices to increase your operational efficiency.
INSITE 2016 will feature the following keynote sessions:
- Bringing Your Boldest Self to Your Biggest Challenges: Some of life's biggest hurdles call for moments of sincerity and control. Easier said than done. Presence author Amy Cuddy shares revolutionary research and tips to harness the power of presence and perform with confidence.
- From the Battlefield to the Boardroom: Secrets to Lead and Succeed in Business: Organizations face unpredictability every day. The military does, too. Retired Colonel Jill Morgenthaler, an award-winning speaker and storyteller, shares what a leader must be, know and do to achieve success.
- We Turn the Table: Interviewing Charlie Rose: Charlie Rose is usually the one doing the interviewing as host of PBS's The Charlie Rose Show and Charlie Rose—The Week and co-host of CBS This Morning. But this time, we'll be asking the tough questions.
- Is It Innovation or Disruption? You Decide: Charlie Rose moves back behind the desk as he interviews top innovators in their respective fields: George Blankenship, former executive at Tesla Motors, Apple Computer and GAP Inc. and Neil Blumenthal, co-founder and co-chief executive officer of Warby Parker.
- She Said/She Said: What to Make of This Election Year: Donna Brazile is a renowned political strategist and commentator and a leader in the Democratic National Committee. Dana Perino is a former Republican White House Press Secretary and co-host of The Five, on the Fox News Channel. It is sure to be a lively conversation as we hear their points of view on this election year.
Attendees will have access to an exhibit hall featuring over 140 industry-leading organizations, including asset management and technology providers that are integrated into Pershing's NetX360® platform. INSITE 2016 will also feature multiple networking opportunities including coffee breakouts, evening receptions and a block party at Pointe Orlando.
Pershing and its affiliates provide global financial business solutions to advisors, asset managers, broker-dealers, family offices, registered investment advisor firms and wealth managers. A financial services firm located in 23 offices worldwide, Pershing provides business-to-business solutions to clients representing 6 million active investor accounts on the U.S. platform. Pershing affiliates are members of every major U.S. securities exchange, and its international affiliates are members of the Deutsche Börse, Australian Stock Exchange, Irish Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange and Toronto Stock Exchange. Pershing LLC (member FINRA/NYSE/SIPC) is a BNY Mellon company. Additional information is available on pershing.com, or follow us on Twitter @Pershing.
About BNY Mellon
BNY Mellon is a global investments company dedicated to helping its clients manage and service their financial assets throughout the investment lifecycle. Whether providing financial services for institutions, corporations or individual investors, BNY Mellon delivers informed investment management and investment services in 35 countries and more than 100 markets. As of March 31, 2016, BNY Mellon had $29.1 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration, and $1.6 trillion in assets under management. BNY Mellon can act as a single point of contact for clients looking to create, trade, hold, manage, service, distribute or restructure investments. BNY Mellon is the corporate brand of The Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (NYSE: BK). Additional information is available on www.bnymellon.com. Follow us on Twitter @BNYMellon or visit our newsroom at www.bnymellon.com/newsroom for the latest company news.
Contact: Cassandra Osei
+1 201 413 3394
SOURCE BNY Mellon