CLEVELAND, Oct. 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- PolyOne Corporation (NYSE: POL), a premier global provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions, will unveil a number of new innovations at the K 2010 exhibition in Dusseldorf, Germany (October 27 – November 3).
"Our key message at K 2010, 'Make It Possible,' showcases PolyOne's continuing commitment to enhancing our customers' operations and supplying them with a competitive advantage," said Bernard Baert, president of Europe and International.
During the K 2010 exhibition, PolyOne will unveil a host of solutions that can improve customers' ability to win business, differentiate products, and improve operating efficiencies, such as:
- Biopolymer Compounds – reSound™ 1200 – combining up to 50% bio-derived content and durability
- Liquid Color Solutions – OnColor™ Complete – improving operating efficiencies and reducing carbon footprint
- Compound, Additive and Colorant Solutions for Photovoltaics – ECCOH™ Solar – meeting regulatory requirements for solar panel components such as backsheet laminates and TUV wire
- Cable Compounds for Nuclear Power – ECCOH™ RP – meeting the strict requirements of high performance cables in nuclear power plants
- Healthcare Compounds – Trilliant™– specialty portfolio helping manufacturers achieve healthcare-specific performance
- Non-halogenated TPE Compounds – OnFlex™ HFFR – responding to consumer demands for more eco-conscious products without sacrificing aesthetic appeal
- Non-halogenated PA Compounds – Edgetek™ AM – providing RoHS-compliant, high-temperature polyamides for electrical and electronic applications
- High Performance BPA-Free Blends – Edgetek™ XT – supplying high performance blends of Eastman Tritan™ copolyester and select engineering thermoplastics
"PolyOne has worked with countless customers to help them reach sustainability goals, solve manufacturing challenges, meet unique material needs and expand into new regions and markets. At this event, which ranks as the world's largest plastics exhibition, we are very pleased to unveil these new global technologies focused on specialized applications in key growth industries," added Baert.
PolyOne Corporation, with 2009 annual revenues of $2.1 billion, is a premier provider of specialized polymer materials, services and solutions. Headquartered outside of Cleveland, Ohio USA, PolyOne has operations around the world. For additional information on PolyOne, visit our Web site at www.polyone.com.
To access PolyOne's news library online, please go to www.polyone.com/news.
SOURCE PolyOne Corporation