Sep 01, 2022, 07:30 ET
- As global literacy rates grow, individuals are becoming increasingly interested in adopting breakthrough medical technology into their everyday lives, which is anticipated to fuel demand
- More people are becoming aware of the benefits and significance of breastfeeding, which is expected to advance the global breast pump market
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- In accordance with a TMR report, the global breast pump market size was valued at US$ 2.3 Bn in 2018. The breast pump market projections estimate the market to develop at a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period, from 2019 to 2027. The global market for breast pumps is anticipated to grow over the forecast period due to the increasing acceptability of breast pumps, particularly amongst working women worldwide.
The existence of supportive governmental policies in the US, such as a provision mandating insurance providers to pay for breastfeeding-related products and services like lactation support groups and breast pumps at a reduced or no cost to the patient. As a result, there is now more demand for these products all across the nation. Manufacturers and retailers in the country are struggling to keep up with their supplies due to high client demand. Despite being designed to be particularly cost-effective for end users, these benefits provided by each health plan could vary due to the absence of clarity in these policies. In the coming years, these aspects are probably going to support breast pump market growth in the years to come.
A doctor's recommendation is required for certain insurance companies to pay for breast pumps they do not otherwise cover. Most health insurance policies require members to buy specific brands of pumps. This presents an opportunity for manufacturers to collaborate with insurance companies in order to increase their market share and market visibility.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Breast Pumps Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=687
Key Findings of Market Report
- The largest market share was held by the category of electric pumps, which is expected to emerge as one of the important breast pump market trends. These products pump significantly more quickly since they feature a motor and provide a much larger amount of suction. The double pumping equipment needs less time than a typical pump. Although electric pumps tend to be somewhat bulky and loud, manufacturers are constantly using new technology to create lighter, more discrete products.
- The market for breast pumps is expected to rise as a result of the numerous challenges women have in producing milk due to their declining health and significance of natural breastfeeding for infants.
- Higher employment rates amongst women in recent times and an increase in the number of parents who experience breastfeeding difficulties are expected to fuel the global breast pump market's expansion.
Global Breast Pumps Market: Growth Drivers
- Several government programmes aimed at raising consumer knowledge of breastfeeding are probably going to result in a rise in the positive breast pump market outlook in the forthcoming years.
- Developing global healthcare facilities as well as technological breakthroughs in breast pumps over the past few years are likely to influence expansion of the global breast pumps market.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=687
Global Breast Pumps Market: Key Players
Some of the key market players are
- Albert Manufacturing USA (Albert Group)
- Pigeon Group (Pigeon Corporation)
- Mayborn Group Limited
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Evenflo Feeding, Inc.
- Ardo Medical Ag
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=687
Global Breast Pumps Market: Segmentation
- Single Electric Breast Pump
- Double Electric Breast Pump
- Manual Breast Pump
- Hospital Grade
- Personal Use
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Bioprocess Technology Market: The global bioprocess technology market is expected to reach the value of US$ 53.7 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 8.3% from 2021 to 2031.
Animal Genetics Market: The global animal genetics market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 9.1 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.7% from 2022 to 2031.
Soft Tissue Allografts Market: The global soft tissue allografts market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 6.3 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 5.5% from 2022 to 2031.
PRP and PRF in Cosmetics Market: The global PRP and PRF in cosmetics market is anticipated to exceed US$ 483 Mn by 2031 with a CAGR of 12.6% from 2022 to 2031.
Fetal Bovine Serum Market: The global fetal bovine serum market is expected to surpass the value of US$ 1.6 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 6.4% from 2021 to 2031.
Cell Culture Market: The global cell culture market is expected to reach the value of US$ 27.6 Bn by the end of 2031 with a CAGR of 9% from 2021 to 2031.
Medical Waste Management Market: The global medical waste management market is expected to reach the value of US$ 25.2 Bn by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2021 to 2028.
Molecular Diagnostics Market: The global molecular diagnostics market is expected to reach the value of US$ 37.19 Bn by the end of 2028 with a CAGR of 11.1% from 2021 to 2028.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE Transparency Market Research
Share this article