Breathtaking Ski Adventure Deals for Banff National Park - Alberta, Canada's Premier Ski Destination
New winter packages available online at www.remembertobreathe.com
Jan 31, 2012, 11:57 ET
NEW YORK, Jan. 31, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Banff National Park - Canada's oldest and protected playground, nestled in the Rocky Mountains - is Alberta's premier ski destination. From the majestic mountains and glistening glaciers, Banff National Park will take your breath away. For an active ski adventure, new winter packages have been added to www.remembertobreathe.com including family-friendly, adrenaline-pumping and romantic getaways from $77 per person.
Ski-lovers and powder-hounds aren't the only ones planning a trip to Banff National Park this season; over the January 14th weekend, The 2012 Fairmont Banff Springs Celebrity Invitational saw big names like Golden Globe and Emmy Award winning actor Alec Baldwin, legendary actor Peter Fonda and singer-songwriter Kenny Loggins among others enjoying Alberta's winter wonderland on the slopes.
Some winter packages available in Banff National Park include:
- Fairmont Banff Springs – Luxury Ski the Canadian Rockies from $469 per couple per night – Stay at the luxurious Fairmont Banff Springs and enjoy a hearty complimentary buffet breakfast before you hit the slopes with your ticket for two allowing you the opportunity to ski at any one of three world-class ski areas: Banff's Mount Norquay, Sunshine Village or Lake Louise Ski Area.
- Ski-in ski-out at Sunshine Mountain Lodge and get your 5th night free from $150 per person per night - Stay at the ski-in/ski-out Sunshine Mountain Lodge and when you buy four nights you get one night free. Package includes all lift tickets and VIP parking.
- Lake Louise Winter Adventurer – from $199 per person per day – Discover Lake Louise with this ultimate winter experience. Participate in a 1.5hr dogsledding adventure along the Continental Divide and enjoy the beauty of the lake itself. Later, borrow a pair of showshoes, go for a skate or shop inside the Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise.
- Ski and soak for the weekend – from $426.88 per couple—Ski and save with this perfect ski package! Offer includes two nights accommodation, Canadian Rockies continental breakfast daily, two passes to the Banff Upper Hot Springs and two one-day ski tickets to either Mount Norquay, Sunshine or Lake Louise Ski Area
- Family Friendly Getaway at Douglas Fir Resort - from $101 per person per day - Stay at the family-friendly Douglas Fir Resort and get your 4th night free and the 4th day of skiing free. Brand new waterslides and outdoor hot tub this winter!
For more information about travel to Alberta this winter and to book a package visit www.remembertobreathe.com.
Note: Broadcast quality B-Roll footage of Banff National Park and Alberta, Canada winter experiences are available on request.
About Travel Alberta
Travel Alberta is the tourism marketing agency of the Government of Alberta.
Follow Travel Alberta at:
To schedule an interview with a Travel Alberta representative contact:
SOURCE Travel Alberta
Share this article