LONDON, March 18, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Bridge Learning Tech announced today that it will be offering its expertise and services at no cost to businesses affected by COVID-19 outbreak. These services will include digitalization of training materials to help businesses in their switch to virtual and remote learning.
In response to disruption caused by СOVID-19, Bridge Learning Tech are making available its Learning and Development and Video Production teams and are offering the following:
- Transforming classroom materials into digital assets;
- Converting learning into bite-sized, easy to digest content;
- Offering its micro-learning mLearn.com platform at no cost;
- Producing animations and learning videos;
- Assessing the optimal ways to deliver training interventions.
Vlad Shishkaryov, Founder of Bridge Tech Group says: "In these challenging times, we must work together. Let's help each other out, so we can come out of this stronger as a community."
To find out how Bridge LT can help and transform your Learning and Development to meet current challenges, contact Hannah Barnham: +44 (0) 3330 119 683 / +1.206.407.3774, [email protected].
Bridge Learning Tech is a managed learning services company specializing in performance improvement sustained by technological solutions.
SOURCE Bridge Learning Tech