HOUSTON, Jan. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Closing out its 20th anniversary year, Bridgeway Software, the leading provider of legal enterprise management solutions, which span eDiscovery, matter management, litigation management and corporate governance, continued to expand its unmatched legal enterprise solution portfolio and dramatically increased its overall client acquisition and satisfaction in 2009. This momentum contributes to the company's ongoing success selling its legal enterprise management solutions to over 400 corporate and government customers.
According to a recent report from Gartner, the 2010 eDiscovery market will increase by 23 percent, surpassing $1.2 billion. Sparked by the amendments to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) in 2006, the eDiscovery market has exploded in response to enterprise corporate counsel and law firm requirements to gain control over their electronically stored information (ESI). Having provided these organizations with legal enterprise management solutions for 20 years, Bridgeway Software emerged in 2009 as a formidable new force in delivering eDiscovery solutions that are seamlessly integrated with other crucial legal management processes, including matter management, litigation management and corporate governance. As a result, Bridgeway enters 2010 in a unique position to offer the industry's most comprehensive legal enterprise management solution that provides complete visibility and control over all critical legal processes.
In 2009, Bridgeway unveiled several enhanced product offerings for litigation support and celebrated several significant customer related milestones, including:
- The introduction of the eDiscovery Dashboard, an information portal that provides managers with real-time actionable information to track status and estimate the cost of electronic discovery activities. Through a single view, managers can determine how far along they are in each step of the electronic discovery process as well as estimate the current and total cost required for completion.
- Released latest versions of the Bridgeway Suite for Legal Enterprise Management providing expanded search functionality, improved document generation, refined filtering, enhanced performance and ease of use. The latest suite includes enhancements to eCounsel and Secretariat.
- Received highest net promoter rating by more than doubling the number of customers who say they would recommend Bridgeway's products.
- Implemented a free training program with more than 36 clients taking advantage of Bridgeway's generous program. The program was designed to reinforce the initial training that clients receive during implementation and affording new employees the opportunity to get up to speed more quickly.
- Launched successful Cash for Clunkers program offering customers up to $100,000 in discounts for trading in their current legal software in exchange for one of Bridgeway's solutions.
- Led popular panel session at the ACC Annual Conference in Boston. Bridgeway along with participants from Rockwell Automation, Chevron Phillips, NEC Corporation of America, and T-Mobile USA explored how budget cuts, workforce reductions and increased litigation make it more important than ever to leverage technology to help put in-house counsel in control.
- The debut of GLD – Getting Legal Done – the breakthrough productivity system for small in-house law departments of 1 to 5 lawyers, developed and marketed in partnership with the Association of Corporate Counsel, exclusively for its members.
"As legal departments look to do more with less, they must exploit technology to improve efficiency. Our customers are realizing the benefits of bringing this technology in-house using an integrated, comprehensive solution from a long term vendor that has an established track record of success and superior service," said Keith Okano, president of Bridgeway Software. "Bridgeway continues to grow due to our unwavering focus on evolving our product portfolio to match the growing litigation technology needs of our customers, which span a broad spectrum of industries, including energy, finance, manufacturing, healthcare, telecommunications, retail and government. In 2009, we invested heavily in expanding our offering and providing our customers with unparalleled support. These efforts position us strongly entering into 2010 as enterprises seek out eDiscovery solutions that go beyond best-of-breed to include integration with and visibility into all of their legal management processes."
Bridgeway is dedicated to providing software solutions and professional services to implement best practices for the offices of the general counsel and corporate secretary. Leading corporations and government agencies optimize productivity and reduce risk with Bridgeway's integrated technology approach for complete legal enterprise management. Bridgeway implements systems in the areas of electronic discovery, matter and case management, electronic invoicing, cost management, corporate governance, contract management, litigation risk assessment and entity management. Founded in 1989, the company is headquartered in Houston, Texas with representative offices in Philadelphia and Toronto. More information about Bridgeway eDiscovery, Bridgeway Legal Hold, eCounsel®, LawManager®, Smart Invoice, Corridor™ , Secretariat®, and Bridgeway Diligent Boardbooks™ is available at www.bridge-way.com or by calling 888-272-4699.
SOURCE Bridgeway Software