DENVER, April 30, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- Today's digitally savvy customers jump from channel to channel and device to device as they narrow their choices before finally making a purchase. In an effort to enhance the purchasing journey across all these channels and devices, marketers are creating integrated, omnichannel marketing strategies. These strategies aim to break down channel silos so marketers are able to grab their customers' attention with a consistent brand message.
But, while these strategies are key to creating brand awareness and achieving marketing ROI, alone they won't necessarily result in true bottom line growth. In order to achieve this growth, marketing departments need to go a step further and align their efforts with sales. In fact, according to Aberdeen Research, the companies who are "best-in-class" at aligning marketing and sales have a 20 percent average growth in annual revenue.
In TeleTech's April issue of CExpress, learn how creating an integrated marketing experience and closing the gaps between marketing and sales can lead to more sales and fewer missed opportunities. The issue includes:
- A look at the new rules of integrated marketing engagement
- An examination of how sophisticated analytics and the right internal feedback loop can be transformative for marketing and sales
- An exploration of how integrating marketing and sales initiatives can help organizations more effectively target prospects and customers
- A look at three imperatives for closing the gap between marketing and sales for collaborative knowledge sharing
- An examination of how equipping sales teams with these three pieces of data can lead to more effective sales conversions
- An infographic that uncovers the trends around how companies are endeavoring to deliver a uniform customer experience across all channels
The CExpress newsletter is published 12 times a year and is designed to inspire customer experience excellence. Each issue contains the best customer-centric thought leadership and in-depth research articles. Sign up to have the publication delivered right to your inbox.
TeleTech, founded in 1982, is a leading global provider of analytics-driven, technology-enabled services that puts customer engagement at the core of business success. The Company offers an integrated platform that combines analytics, strategy, process, systems integration, technology and operations to simplify the delivery of the customer experience for Global 1000 clients and their customers. This holistic multichannel approach improves customer satisfaction, increases customer loyalty and drives long-term profitability and growth. From strategic consulting to operational execution, TeleTech's more than 41,000 employees speaking over 50 languages, deliver results for clients in the automotive, communications and media, financial services, government, healthcare, technology, transportation and retail industries. Through the TeleTech Community Foundation, the company leverages its innovative leadership to ensure that students in underserved communities around the globe have access to the tools and support they need to maximize their educational outcomes. For additional information, please visit www.teletech.com.