COLUMBUS, Ohio, Aug. 7, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The transition from summer to fall will be a delicious one at BRIO Tuscan Grille locations across the nation! Not only is BRIO offering watermelon-inspired seasonal sips now through Sunday, Aug. 27 (at the special price of $5 during Happy Hour), but starting on Tuesday, Aug. 8, the restaurant will present special fall seasonal dishes, as well as two-course early dinner combo packages.
Watermelon-Inspired Seasonal Sips — available now through Aug. 27
During Happy Hour, the following drinks are available for the special price of $5:
- Tuesdays: Melon-Rita: Fresh watermelon, Jose Cuervo, fresh lime juice, salted rim ($8.50 at times other than Happy Hour)
- Wednesdays: Melon-Kick Martini: Fresh watermelon, Bacardi Limon, apple juice, lime, jalapeño ($8.50 at times other than Happy Hour)
- Thursdays: Melon-Berry Mojito: Fresh watermelon, strawberries, mint, Cruzan Strawberry Rum, fresh lime juice ($7.75 at times other than Happy Hour)
Fall Seasonal Favorites — available Aug. 8–Oct. 1
- Chicken & Mozzarella Stuffed Ravioli: Pancetta, sweet potatoes, asparagus, light champagne cream, Gorgonzola, pine nuts, balsamic glaze ($15.95)
- Grilled Balsamic Glazed Pork Chop: Sweet potatoes, mushrooms, pancetta, Brussels sprouts, caramelized onion, maple balsamic vinaigrette ($21.95)
- Steak Saltimbocca: Stuffed with prosciutto and provolone, crispy fingerlings, chile flake, fried sage, broccolini, Marsala sauce ($27.95)
- Snickerdoodle Peach Cobbler: Served warm with vanilla bean gelato, powdered sugar ($7.25)
- Hess Shirtail Ranches Chardonnay, Unoaked Monterey, California ($9.50 per glass; $38 per bottle)
- Kaiken Malbec Mendoza, Argentina ($10 per glass; $40 per bottle)
Two-Course Early Dinner Combo — available Aug. 8–Oct. 20, Monday-Friday 3–5:30 p.m., Dine-In Only
Guests can pair an entrée with their choice of soup, side salad or dolchino.
$12.95 Combo Entrée Options:
- Margherita Flatbread
- Mezza Lasagna Bolognese
- Pasta Pesto
$14.95 Combo Entrée Options:
- Shrimp Mediterranean
- Chicken Milanese
- Pasta BRIO
Salad Options: BRIO Chopped, Caesar or Wedge
Soup Options: Soup of the Day, Lobster Bisque
Dessert Options: Caramel Mascarpone, Crème Brulee, Seasonal Dolchino
"Going from summer into fall, we are happy to offer incredible drinks, seasonal favorites, and the two-course early dinner combo," said BRIO Culinary Director & Chef Alison Peters. "Just as the seasons change, we enjoy changing up our special offerings to cater to our guests' tastes."
Tweet this: Top off summer with watermelon-inspired sips and welcome fall with seasonal dishes and 2-course early dinner combo at @BrioItalian. #mybrio
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy is "to eat well, is to live well;" which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille, BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen, and Bar Del Mar. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille, as well as BRIO Coastal Bar & Kitchen, and Bar Del Mar. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brio-ends-summer-with-refreshing-watermelon-inspired-sips-welcomes-fall-with-special-seasonal-dishes-and-two-course-early-dinner-combo-300499946.html
SOURCE BRIO Tuscan Grille