COLUMBUS, Ohio, Jan. 9, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- What better way is there to kick off 2017 than with more flavor? Merging its chefs' creativity with the high-quality cuisine for which it is renowned, BRIO Tuscan Grille is bringing new seasonal flavors to its guests with "Flavorful Features," available daily from Jan. 10–Feb. 28. The features are available on the dinner menu at BRIO locations across the nation.
Guests can enjoy the following delightful dishes on the "Flavorful Features" menu:
- Burrata & Prosciutto Bruschetta: Red peppers, mayonnaise, sea salt, black pepper, extra virgin olive oil, and parsley ($11.95)
- Chicken Saltimbocca Risotto: Provolone, crispy pancetta, fried sage, and butternut squash risotto ($16.95)
- Sea Scallops & Ratatouille Risotto: Seared sea scallops served over risotto with roasted eggplant, red peppers, zucchini, tomato compote, basil and Reggiano ($21.95)
- Crab Stuffed Shrimp & Broiled Maine Lobster Tail: Orzo, farro, zucchini, red peppers, asparagus, and lemon butter sauce ($25.95)
- Butterscotch Budino: Italian for "pudding," this dish features Marcona almonds, caramel, and vanilla whipped cream ($3.95)
The perfect complements to the "Flavorful Features" are delicious wines. These include:
- Sketchbook Pinot Noir: A light, fruity and elegant red blend (Mendocino, California) ($9.95/glass)
- Benzinger Family Wintery Chardonnay: A lush and silky wine (Sonoma, California) ($9.95/glass)
"Variety provides the flavor of life," said BRIO Tuscan Grille Chef & Culinary Director Alison Peters. "At BRIO, we are happy to present our limited time 'Flavorful Features,' and give our guests the opportunity to enjoy even more unique dishes that offer a special culinary twist."
About BRIO Tuscan Grille
BRIO (meaning "lively" or "full of life") is a "polished casual" restaurant serving authentic, northern Italian cuisine. The subtitle, "Tuscan Grille" is descriptive in the menu that features oven-roasted steaks, chops and seafood, similar to what one would find in an authentic ristorante in Tuscany. BRIO's philosophy is "to eat well, is to live well;" which is why it only uses the finest and freshest ingredients. BRIO brings the pleasure of the Tuscan country villa to the American city. BRIO is part of Columbus-based BRAVO|BRIO Restaurant Group (BBRG). Founded in 1992, BBRG currently operates more than 100 restaurants including BRAVO Cucina Italiana, BRIO Tuscan Grille and Bon Vie Bistro. Please visit the website for BRIO locations at www.brioitalian.com and follow the restaurant on Twitter (@brioitalian) and Facebook (facebook.com/brioitalian)
About BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc.
BRAVO | BRIO Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: BBRG) is a leading owner and operator of two distinct Italian restaurant brands, BRAVO Cucina Italiana and BRIO Tuscan Grille. BBRG has positioned its brands as multifaceted culinary destinations that deliver the ambiance, design elements and food quality reminiscent of fine dining restaurants at a value typically offered by casual dining establishments, a combination known as the upscale affordable dining segment. Each of BBRG's brands provides its guests with a fine dining experience and value by serving affordable cuisine prepared using fresh flavorful ingredients and authentic Italian cooking methods, combined with attentive service in an attractive, lively atmosphere. BBRG strives to be the best Italian restaurant company in America and is focused on providing its guests an excellent dining experience through consistency of execution. For more information, visit www.bbrg.com.
Tweet this: For a limited time! The "Flavorful Features" seasonal menu offers new chef-inspired dishes @brioitalian #mybrio
Durée Ross / Durée & Company, Inc.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/brio-tuscan-grille-presents-flavorful-features--to-tempt-the-palate-300387371.html
SOURCE BRIO Tuscan Grille