IRVINE, Calif., Feb. 2, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Broadcom Corporation (Nasdaq: BRCM), a global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications, will be presenting at the following first quarter 2011 conferences:
- Stifel Nicolaus Technology, Communications and Internet Conference on Wednesday, February 9, 2011. Broadcom's presentation will occur at 10:20 a.m. Pacific Time, at the Fairmont San Francisco Hotel in San Francisco, California;
- Goldman Sachs Technology and Internet Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2011. Broadcom's presentation will occur at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time, at the Westin St. Francis Hotel in San Francisco, California;
- Morgan Stanley Technology, Media and Telecom Conference on Wednesday, March 2, 2011. Broadcom's presentation will occur at 1:00 p.m. Pacific Time, at the Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California:
- Roth Capital Orange County Growth Stock Conference on Monday, March 14, 2011. Broadcom's presentation will occur at 10:00 a.m. Pacific Time, at the Ritz Carlton Laguna Niguel Hotel in Dana Point, California; and
- Lazard Technology and Media Conference on Tuesday, March 15, 2011. Broadcom's presentation will occur at 9:30 a.m. Eastern Time (6:30 a.m. Pacific Time), at the Four Seasons Hotel in Boston, Massachusetts.
The company's presentations, which may include information regarding current and future products and technologies, end market trends, and the company's current financial prospects, will be available to the public via audio webcast.
To listen to these webcasts, or to view any financial or other statistical information required by SEC Regulation G, please visit the Investors section of Broadcom's website at www.broadcom.com/investors. A replay of each webcast will be made available within 24 hours of the presentation, and will be accessible for two weeks thereafter.
Broadcom Corporation is a major technology innovator and global leader in semiconductors for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products enable the delivery of voice, video, data and multimedia to and throughout the home, the office and the mobile environment. We provide the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip and software solutions to manufacturers of computing and networking equipment, digital entertainment and broadband access products, and mobile devices. These solutions support our core mission: Connecting everything®.
Broadcom, one of the world's largest fabless communications semiconductor companies, with 2010 revenue of $6.82 billion, holds more than 4,800 U.S. and 2,000 foreign patents, and has more than 7,800 additional pending patent applications, and one of the broadest intellectual property portfolios addressing both wired and wireless transmission of voice, video, data and multimedia.
A FORTUNE 500® company, Broadcom is headquartered in Irvine, Calif., and has offices and research facilities in North America, Asia and Europe. Broadcom may be contacted at +1.949.926.5000 or at www.broadcom.com
Cautions regarding Forward-Looking Statements:
All statements included or incorporated by reference in this release and the related conference call for analysts and investors, other than statements or characterizations of historical fact, are forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements are based on our current expectations, estimates and projections about our business and industry, management's beliefs, and certain assumptions made by us, all of which are subject to change. Forward-looking statements can often be identified by words such as "anticipates," "expects," "intends," "plans," "predicts," "believes," "seeks," "estimates," "may," "will," "should," "would," "could," "potential," "continue," "ongoing," similar expressions, and variations or negatives of these words. These forward-looking statements are not guarantees of future results and are subject to risks, uncertainties and assumptions that could cause our actual results to differ materially and adversely from those expressed in any forward-looking statement.
These risks and uncertainties include, but are not limited to the list that can be found at http://www.broadcom.com/press/additional_risk_factors/Q12011.php.
Our Annual Report on Form 10-K, subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q, recent Current Reports on Form 8-K, and other Securities and Exchange Commission filings discuss the foregoing risks as well as other important risk factors that could contribute to such differences or otherwise affect our business, results of operations and financial condition. The forward-looking statements in this release speak only as of this date. We undertake no obligation to revise or update publicly any forward-looking statement, except as required by law.
Broadcom®, the pulse logo, Connecting everything®, and the Connecting everything logo are among the trademarks of Broadcom Corporation and/or its affiliates in the United States, certain other countries and/or the EU. Any other trademarks or trade names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Broadcom Corporation; BRCM Corporate