LAS VEGAS, April 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- SUITEWORLD 2019 -- Oracle Bronto, part of the Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit, today announced a series of innovations to the Bronto Marketing Platform to help marketers save time and deliver better brand experiences. The latest updates help marketers deliver more relevant and consistent brand experiences by providing increased visibility into commerce data, improving campaign ROI measurement, optimizing email delivery, accelerating ecommerce platform integrations and enabling faster product enablement. The first 1,000 NetSuite customers to purchase the Bronto platform by May 31, 2019 get a 30-day implementation included. To learn more about the offer, contact your NetSuite account executive or sign up here.
"Marketing is about finding that next percent of growth. It's about growing revenues, relationships, recommendations and reputations. Nothing beats email marketing as it is the most powerful and profitable marketing channel available today," said Justin Cowan, VP of Operations, Oracle Bronto. "To help organizations take advantage of email to fuel their growth, NetSuite continues to invest in the Bronto Marketing Platform to ensure it's the most sophisticated commerce marketing platform on the market. The latest release helps marketers increase productivity without losing the personal touch that consumers have come to expect."
Bronto delivers powerful and flexible email marketing solutions that help organizations of all sizes grow revenue, save time and optimize marketing resources. By working seamlessly with multiple ecommerce platforms, Bronto enables brands to maximize the value of customer data and deliver irresistible customer experiences. The latest updates to the Bronto Marketing Platform build on more than 16 years of email marketing success to help marketers:
Deliver Better Brand Experiences
- Increase visibility into commerce activity: Oracle Autonomous Data Warehouse and Oracle Analytics Cloud have been embedded into the Bronto Marketing Platform to provide powerful new capabilities to visualize and query customer data for relevant insights into the customers' experience.
- Increase customer engagement: Enhanced SMS features, including order-based messaging, consent by keyword and revenue tracking, help marketers increase engagement by delivering a more consistent customer experience across email and SMS.
- Improve marketing ROI measurement: New advanced order source tracking and attribution features enable marketers to gain a better understanding of their customers and the impact of marketing activities. The new features support cross-device/domain attributions and conversions made in other channels, such as SMS and mobile apps.
- Optimize email engagement: Gmail Annotations have been integrated into the platform, making it easy to highlight key information like deals, expiration dates and promo codes to help get emails noticed.
- Achieve faster time to revenue: Access to self-paced training with the Oracle Learning Management System help customers become marketing experts through a hands-on, self-guided learning experience that features personalized learning paths. The new training capabilities decrease on-boarding time and training costs while creating opportunities for customers to achieve greater ROI with the Bronto platform.
- Accelerate campaign execution: Pre-built self-service integrations with major ecommerce platforms like NetSuite, Shopify, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Magento, will enable faster execution of campaigns without the need of technical integrators.
About Oracle Bronto
Oracle Bronto helps organizations of all sizes grow revenue, save time and optimize marketing resources. By delivering powerful and flexible email marketing solutions that work seamlessly with multiple ecommerce platforms, Bronto enables brands to maximizes the value of customer data and deliver irresistible customer experiences. Bronto solutions incorporate best practices from 16 years of email marketing success and are used by the world's top brands, including Rebecca Minkoff, Lucky Brand, Theory, Brooks Running and Christopher & Banks.
About Oracle NetSuite
For more than 20 years, Oracle NetSuite has helped organizations grow, scale and adapt to change. NetSuite provides a suite of cloud-based applications, which includes financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), HR, professional services automation and omnichannel commerce, used by more than 16,000 customers in 203 countries and dependent territories.
For more information, please visit http://www.netsuite.com.
Follow NetSuite's Cloud blog, Facebook page and @NetSuite Twitter handle for real-time updates.
The Oracle Cloud offers a complete suite of integrated applications for Sales, Service, Marketing, Human Resources, Finance, Supply Chain and Manufacturing, plus Highly Automated and Secure Generation 2 Infrastructure featuring the Oracle Autonomous Database. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), please visit us at oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions. The development, release, timing, and pricing of any features or functionality described for Oracle's products may change and remains at the sole discretion of Oracle Corporation.
SOURCE Oracle NetSuite