NEW YORK, Feb. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- International law firm Brown Rudnick has promoted five outstanding lawyers to partner. Olga Bischof, Nicole Bouchard, Jennifer Charles, Cameron Moxley and Vincent Rubino joined the partnership on February 1, 2018.
The class comprises a diverse set of attorneys from across the firm's global offices and four key practice areas, including commercial litigation, tax, corporate, and IP litigation.
"These five men and women are outstanding lawyers," said Brown Rudnick CEO Joe Ryan. "Through their sharp intellect, tenacity and client dedication, our new partners embody our firm's core values."
The firm's new partners include:
- Olga Bischof - Litigation. Bischof is a solicitor-advocate entitled to exercise rights of audience in all civil proceedings in the higher courts in England and Wales. Olga practices in all areas of commercial litigation and international arbitration. She has represented clients in disputes in all divisions of the High Court, the Court of Appeal and the Privy Council, and pursuant to the rules of many arbitration institutions. She has also acted in numerous complex fraud cases.
- Nicole Bouchard - Tax. Bouchard's practice encompasses general tax planning issues including corporate, partnership, real estate, private equity, hedge fund, and international taxation. She participates in the representation of creditors, debtors, and investors to restructure, acquire, and sell financially troubled entities inside and outside of Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings.
- Jennifer Ihns Charles – Corporate. Charles represents domestic and foreign corporations, partnerships and limited liability companies in their mergers and acquisitions, other business and financial transactions and in their day-to-day operations. She works with companies in a wide variety of industries, including transportation, life sciences, media, manufacturing & distribution, and networking & IT infrastructure.
- Cameron Moxley – Litigation. Moxley focuses his practice in complex financial and commercial litigation matters in federal, state, and bankruptcy courts in the United States. His experience includes trials and appeals in federal and state court, multi-district litigation, and the representation of creditors committees and foreign liquidators.
- Vincent Rubino - IP Litigation. Rubino represents a wide range of clients including clients in the smartphone, wireless, semiconductor, and biotechnology industries. His experience includes litigation throughout the United States in all popular patent venues such as E.D. Texas, California, Florida, Delaware, and New Jersey as well as the International Trade Commission (ITC) and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB).
Brown Rudnick's 2018 partner class joins amid strong growth for the firm, which has acquired four new partners from outside its ranks since the start of the year and is focused on growth in key global markets like New York, Washington, D.C., and London in the coming months.
About Brown Rudnick LLP
Brown Rudnick, an international law firm with offices in the United States and Europe, represents clients from around the world in high-stakes litigation, international arbitration and complex business transactions. Clients include public and private corporations, multinational Fortune 100 businesses and start-up enterprises. The Firm also represents investors, as well as official and ad hoc creditors' committees in today's largest corporate restructurings, both domestically and abroad. Founded more than 60 years ago, Brown Rudnick has over 240 lawyers providing advice and services across key areas of the law. Beyond the United States, the Firm regularly serves clients in Europe, the Middle East, North Africa, the Caribbean and Latin America. With its Brown Rudnick Center for the Public Interest, the Firm has created an innovative model combining its pro bono, charitable giving and community volunteer efforts.
SOURCE Brown Rudnick LLP