DUBAI, UAE, April 23, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
Watch our wedding video at: http://youtu.be/WTdy-ap4CnA
Each ceremony is specially designed by a Wedding Architect, responsible for every detail and available 24/7. The experience has a starting price of AED 200,000* (approximately US$55,000) and can include:
- Arrival at Burj Al Arab by air in Italian twin engine Augusta 109 or by road in Rolls Royce Phantom
- Exquisite accommodation in one of Burj Al Arab's 202 suites ranging in size from 170-780 square metres
- Private tasting sessions with Burj Al Arab's award-winning Executive Chef Maxime Luvara
- Consultations on wedding cake design, structure, flavour and composition with Burj Al Arab's Executive Pastry Chef Johannes Bonin
- Beverage sampling and advice with Burj Al Arab's Head Sommelier Dimitar Dimitrov
- Beauty treatments and private sessions with celebrity personal trainers at Burj Al Arab's Talise Spa
- Specially designed wedding scent developed by leading perfumist
- Shopping and styling sessions with Burj Al Arab's personal stylist
- Access to top haute couturiers
- Private after-hours access to top luxury fashion brands
- Consultations with Burj Al Arab's award-winning team of florists
- Exclusive access to Dubai's best jewellers
- Private lessons in etiquette and dance
The Burj Al Arab helipad has a history of hosting unique activities. In 2004 Tiger Woods teed off the helipad and in 2005 Roger Federer and Andre Agassi challenged each other to a game of tennis there. In 2011 Rory McIlroy performed a hole-in-one from the helipad pad and last year Formula One Champion David Coulthard performed donuts in a Red Bull Racing car.
Burj Al Arab General Manager, Heinrich Morio, says: "We're always looking for new and special ways to delight our guests. We believe a once-in-a-lifetime event deserves a one-of-a-kind venue and are thrilled to add this special location to our ultimate experience collection."
Those wishing to create their own wedding in the sky can call +971 4 301 7673 or email BAAWeddings@jumeirah.com for further information.
* Each sky wedding is individually priced depending on requirements. AED 200,000 is the starting price point.
For further information please contact:
Burj Al Arab Public Relations
Visit us at: http://www.jumeirah.com/burjalarab
SOURCE Burj Al Arab