SHORT HILLS, N.J., May 23, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NetSuite Inc.'s (NYSE: N) customers will have the ability to directly access commercial data and analytics from Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) from within NetSuite's industry leading cloud-based business management suite to help better manage risks and improve efficiencies across their entire operations. The combination of the world's most deployed cloud Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solution from NetSuite and the world's largest commercial database from Dun & Bradstreet, provides NetSuite customers with a single unified view of their customer, vendor and partner relationships and automated credit management in a single system of record.
"This is a big announcement for both Dun & Bradstreet and NetSuite and the businesses who rely on our solutions," said Michael Sabin, Dun & Bradstreet's EVP & GM of Global Alliances & Partnerships. "Through close collaboration we've integrated our industry leading credit decisioning capabilities and core data management features within NetSuite so customers have a seamless workflow experience. Now, users will have one easy-to-use platform to access the tools they need to quickly extract information and make informed decisions that will have a direct impact on the bottom line."
NetSuite's platform helps companies manage core business processes with a single, fully integrated system covering ERP/financials, CRM, ecommerce, inventory, accounts receivable and more. The two Dun & Bradstreet SuiteApp solutions now available for NetSuite:
- D&B Data Management for NetSuite – Facilitates growth through an effective data management as a service offering that provides a trusted view of customers, prospects and vendors by reducing duplicate, inconsistent, and fragmented records while monitoring and enriching with additional elements - directly within NetSuite workflows.
- DNBi Risk Management for NetSuite (US) – Facilitates quick credit evaluation for decision making to help mitigate risks and maximize revenue with real-time, best-in-class credit processes - customizable and configurable - directly within NetSuite workflows.
Guido Haarmans, NetSuite's Senior Vice President Business Development for Technology partners said, "Dun & Bradstreet is a logical addition to NetSuite's offering. Our customers are busy professionals juggling many responsibilities and a fully integrated solution that will help minimize data quality issues and speed up their business processes provides great value. Dun & Bradstreet for NetSuite provides the data, analytics and process integration that can help businesses make more informed decisions to reduce risks and drive growth."
Oldcastle, North America's largest manufacturer of building products and materials, is a NetSuite customer and beta tested the D&B Data Management solution. "Oldcastle Precast, a division of Oldcastle, has had the challenge of having a complete view of our customer base and prospects. We needed a tool that could provide missing information and additional insights into these companies – a data inspired version of the truth – that is native to NetSuite, our new management information system, and easy to use. The D&B Data Management solution fulfills those requirements and we are looking forward to using DNBi Risk Management," said Josh Nolan, Director of Credit for Oldcastle.
NetSuite customers who subscribe to these Dun & Bradstreet solutions will have hands-on access to real-time data to help empower users in retail, manufacturing, distribution, technology, energy, government and other industries with insights on a variety of functions including:
- Account mastering and duplicate detection - Utilizing a built-in batch match and cleanse capability, companies can quickly identify and embed Dun & Bradstreet's D-U-N-S® Number as a unique identifier on every account record and isolate or cleanse all duplicate records.
- Real-time data quality and enrichment - Organizations can update and maintain a single, master record that provides a trusted view of an account. This reduces the risk of multiple, inconsistent or contradictory records and is continuously monitored for any changes.
- Insight into the legal corporate hierarchy of a company - By embedding the Dun & Bradstreet D-U-N-S® Number on all records customers can easily understand the relationships (Parent, Headquarter, branches etc.) of related corporate family members.
- On-going risk monitoring - Organizations can track and manage a variety of risk dimensions on suppliers, manufacturers, customers and more.
- Credit decisioning - NetSuite users can make informed decisions on establishing credit lines and limits based on Dun & Bradstreet's data.
- Collections - Credit managers can optimize credit policies to minimize 'days sales outstanding' (DSO) and bad debt without restricting revenue.
For the first time, NetSuite customers of all sizes can realize the benefits of data driven insights and decision making that allow organizations to better manage and grow stronger relationships, reduce business risks and maximize profitability across all of their corporate sourcing, planning and decision making processes.
Dun & Bradstreet was a platinum sponsor of SuiteWorld 2016, NetSuite's annual user conference for customers, partners, media and industry thought leaders held last week at the San Jose Convention Center in San Jose, CA. Hundreds of attendees stopped by Dun & Bradstreet's booth to experience a demo of the two solutions easily accessible in NetSuite's platform.
For more information on Dun & Bradstreet solutions in SuiteApp, visit www.dnb.com/NetSuite.
NetSuite Inc. is the industry's leading provider of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software suites. In addition to financials/ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites, NetSuite offers a broad suite of applications, including financial management, ecommerce and retail management, commerce marketing automation and Professional Services Automation (PSA) that enable companies to manage most of their core business operations in its single integrated suite. NetSuite software allows businesses to automate operations, streamline processes and access real-time business information anytime, anywhere.
For more information about NetSuite, please visit www.netsuite.com
NOTE: NetSuite and the NetSuite logo are service marks of NetSuite Inc. Third-party trademarks mentioned are the property of their respective owners. The use of the word partner does not imply a partnership relationship between NetSuite and any other company.
About Dun & Bradstreet
Dun & Bradstreet (NYSE: DNB) grows the most valuable relationships in business. By uncovering truth and meaning from data, we connect customers with the prospects, suppliers, clients and partners that matter most, and have since 1841. Nearly ninety percent of the Fortune 500, and companies of every size around the world, rely on our data, insights and analytics. For more about Dun & Bradstreet, visit DNB.com. Twitter: @DnBUS
Ellen Yu, Dun & Bradstreet
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/businesses-using-netsuite-now-have-direct-access-to-dun--bradstreets-proprietary-commercial-data-and-analytics-300273192.html
SOURCE Dun & Bradstreet