BOSTON, Dec. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- C-4 Analytics, LLC, a digital marketing agency and certified Google® Partner, today announced a record-breaking year, as the agency was named a finalist or won 17 awards in 2015. The agency co-founders, Michael Weiss and Justin Cook were recognized for providing clients with the tools and talent to build, rebuild or optimize the digital presence of their business. C-4 Analytics demonstrated extraordinary success in areas such as innovation, accountability and profitability for its clients.
Nationally, C-4 Analytics was awarded the following accolades in 2015:
- A Silver Stevie Award in the Marketing Campaign of the Year – Automotive – Vehicles category of the 2015 International Business Awards through a cost-effective SEO- and PPC-based campaign.
- C-4 Analytics' inventive digital display conquest platform earned the agency honors as a finalist in the PR News' Platinum PR Awards in the SEO/SEM Initiatives or Campaign category.
- C-4 Analytics also earned a finalist nod in the PR News' PR Awards
- Awarded four finalist slots from the US Search Awards for: Innovation, Best Local Campaign, Best Low Budget Campaign and Best Agency divisions.
- Earned three Silver 2015 Davey Awards for its entries in the Online Advertising & Marketing: Innovative/Experimental, Content: Case Study and Marketing Effectiveness: Online Marketing categories.
- Michael Weiss, C-4 Analytics' co-founder and managing partner, was selected as one of Boston Business Journal's 2015 40 Under Forty.
- Earned the Grand Stevie Award for Interactive Services Agency of the Year by the American Business Awards 2015.
- Won the New Digital Service/Product Award from Digital PR News Awards 2015.
- Named a 2015 Small Business of the Year Honoree by the Greater Boston Chamber of Commerce.
- Named a finalist for the 2015 Search Engine Land "Landy Awards" for Best Local Search Marketing Initiative (SEO and SEM).
- Earned honorable mention for a SEO/SEM campaign from Platinum PR Awards for one of its clients.
- Justin Cook, C-4 Analytics' co-founder and vice president, earned a spot as a finalist for BostInno's 2015 50 on Fire!
"This was an exciting year for C-4 Analytics. The many awards recognize our staff's commitment to deliver effective, real-time results for our clients with efficient ROI," said Weiss. "C-4 Analytics helps dealers sell more vehicles, in a more profitable way, while increasing rankings. As more dealerships embrace innovation and new ways to connect with their buyers across the country, we will continue to grow. C-4 Analytics is incredibly proud of the work we're doing and genuinely appreciate that we have earned these top awards within the digital marketing community."
About C-4 Analytics Headquartered in Saugus, Massachusetts, C-4 Analytics is a top-10 company on Deloitte's 2014 Technology Fast 500, a fastest-growing private company on the Inc. 5000, a certified Google Partner and the first agency to bring accountability to online marketing. Find C-4 Analytics online at www.c-4analytics.com or on Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn. They can also be reached by phone at 617-250-8888.
SOURCE C-4 Analytics