LAKEWOOD RANCH, Fla., June 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- C1 Bank announced today that it has closed its acquisition of The Palm Bank of Tampa adding three banking centers to its network bringing the total to 21.
C1 Bank CEO, Trevor Burgess, said, "C1 Bank's goal is to be the best bank in Florida and we are excited to welcome Palm Bank to our network. All banking centers opened today as C1 Bank locations and our associates are honored to serve over 20,000 customers from Hillsborough, Pinellas, Manatee, Charlotte and Pasco counties."
"C1 Bank welcomes Palm Bank's clients and associates to the C1 Bank team," said Katie Pemble C1 Bank President, adding, "C1 Bank clients have access to a wide array of banking products from residential mortgages, to business loans from $50,000 to $20,000,000, all with a high degree of sophistication and a dedication to fast personalized service."
C1 Bank will be headquartered in downtown St. Petersburg, Florida this fall when its new administrative offices open in the Tampa Bay Times building.
About C1 Bank:
C1 Bank is a local, independent bank that serves thousands of sophisticated savers and borrowers from 21 locations in Pinellas, Hillsborough, Manatee, Charlotte and Pasco counties and online at www.C1Bank.com. C1 Bank is a leader in checking, savings and money markets, residential mortgages, business loans, SBA loan programs, and association and treasury services. C1 Bank is the Official Bank of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Official Bank of the Outback Bowl.
C1 Bank services include:
- Full Service Checking, Savings and Money Market depository products for consumers and businesses
- Residential mortgages, from "30 years fixed" to "jumbo" products all with fast local decision making
- Business and commercial real estate loans of up to $20 million to help local businesses grow
- Small Business Administration loans of up to $5 million ‐ C1 Bank is a Preferred Lender and is consistently ranked as one of the region's top SBA lenders
- Association and Treasury Services ‐ providing lockbox services to condominiums, doctors and other businesses who need to carefully track their accounts receivable.
SOURCE C1 Bank