NEW YORK, April 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The California Mesothelioma Victims Center is urging a just diagnosed person in California or their family to call them anytime for some vital insights about hiring the best possible lawyers to ensure a much better mesothelioma compensation settlement. "There are some extremely capable mesothelioma law firms in California and if you have mesothelioma please call us at 800-714-0303 and we will tell you exactly who they are. Depending on how or where you were exposed to asbestos we might make one or two additional suggestions.
"We want every person in California with mesothelioma to understand the nation's most experienced mesothelioma lawyers will want to talk to them and we are urging a person with this rare cancer caused by asbestos exposure to aim high when it comes to a lawyer to help them with their mesothelioma compensation claim. In addition we want to make certain a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma does not get overcharged by a law firm when it comes to a mesothelioma compensation claim." http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
Vital Tips from the California Mesothelioma Victims Center related to Mesothelioma on the Internet from the California Mesothelioma Victims Center:
- "Avoid Internet mesothelioma ads that suggest 'no law suit is needed' because to get the very best mesothelioma compensation, a lawsuit and a possible trial might be required.
- "There is no such thing as a federally sponsored national mesothelioma claims center.
- "The reason a diagnosed person in California with mesothelioma must have the nation's most experienced mesothelioma attorneys is because while the best possible mesothelioma attorneys might in many cases be deserved, if you don't have the most skilled attorneys you will never get the best possible financial settlement as we would like to explain anytime at 800-714-0303." http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
The California Mesothelioma Victims Center also wants to emphasize theirs is a statewide unsurpassed service that is available to any diagnosed victim in California including communities such as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, Riverside, Fresno, Sacramento, Oceanside, Palm Springs, Riverside, or Eureka. http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For the best possible mesothelioma treatment options in California the California Mesothelioma Victims Center strongly recommends the following heath care facilities with the offer to help a diagnosed victim, or their family get to the right physicians at one of these four hospitals:
* Cedars-Sinai Medical Center Los Angeles, California: http://www.cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Programs-and-Services/Cancer-Institute/index.aspx
* UCLA Medical Center Los Angeles, California: http://www.cancer.ucla.edu/
* Stanford Cancer Institute Stanford, California: http://cancer.stanford.edu/
* University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California: http://mountzion.ucsfmedicalcenter.org/
High risk work groups for exposure to asbestos In California include US Navy Veterans, power plant workers, shipyard workers, oil refinery workers, manufacturing workers, plumbers, electricians, auto mechanics, machinists, or construction workers. Typically the exposure to asbestos occurred in the 1950's, 1960's, 1970's, or 1980's.
According to the US Center for Disease Control the average age for a diagnosed victim of mesothelioma is 72 years old. Frequently victims of mesothelioma are initially misdiagnosed with pneumonia. This year between 2500, and 3000 US citizens will be diagnosed with mesothelioma. Mesothelioma is attributable to exposure to asbestos.
According to the CDC the states indicated with the highest incidence of mesothelioma include Maine, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, Virginia, Michigan, Illinois, Minnesota, Louisiana, Washington, and Oregon.
The California Mesothelioma Victims Center says, "Before you hire a mesothelioma attorney to advance a mesothelioma compensation claim please call us at 800-714-0303 and compare the qualifications of who we consider to be the nation's most skilled mesothelioma attorneys to any other lawyer, or law firm." http://California.MesotheliomaVictimsCenter.Com
For more information about mesothelioma please refer to the National Institutes of Health's web site related to this rare form of cancer: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/mesothelioma.html
SOURCE California Mesothelioma Victims Center