NEW YORK, Dec. 3, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Want to position your company as a thought leader and gain valuable exposure to over 300 executives from the media, advertising, and technology industries? Horowitz Research announces a call for speakers, case studies, and sponsors for the 16th Annual Horowitz Cultural Insights Forum, to be held on March 9, 2016 at the Edison Ballroom in New York City. Horowitz Research's annual influential media industry event is well-known for advocating and showcasing the value of multicultural audiences to networks and advertisers.
Each year, this full-day event attracts executives from the media, advertising, and financial industries with thought-provoking panels, research-driven case studies, excellent networking opportunities, and exclusive access to the latest Horowitz consumer research.
The theme for this year's Forum is Content Matters: Race, Diversity and Media. The day will feature bold and candid discussions about race and diversity in today's media landscape: scripted television, reality television, social media, news coverage, and new media.
Some key themes the Forum will focus on include:
- Portrayals of race on TV and in entertainment have undergone seismic shifts in a few short years. What has driven this change, and how is this impacting the business of television?
- How are streaming and a la carte services, skinny bundles, and traditional distributors co-existing? How are networks adjusting their strategies to capture an increasingly elusive audience in this fragmented TV universe?
- How do content creators and programmers find the balance of cultural nuance and mass appeal? How are mainstream networks dealing with an increasing multicultural population, and how are multicultural networks changing their programming and content strategies to compete?
- What are some of the challenges for multicultural research and marketing, and how are companies tackling these obstacles?
- How are new media changing the landscape for television, brands, and marketers?
Here's how you can gain valuable exposure among key executives and decision makers.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: The Forum offers a wide range of sponsorship opportunities to fit any company's promotional needs. Sponsorship opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Speaking Slots: Thought-leaders are invited to submit their bios by January 8 for consideration for speaking opportunities.
- Case Studies: Agencies with insights-driven case studies are invited to submit a case study proposal by January 8. Selected case studies must be co-presented by the agency and its client.
SOURCE Horowitz Research