LOVELAND, Colo., Oct. 31, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Longview Advisors, organizers of the annual Collaboration & Interoperability Congress (CIC), today opened its call for speakers for the 2012 event (www.3dcic.com) to be held May 21 to 23 in Denver, Colorado.
Now in its ninth year, CIC is the only vendor-neutral event in the world addressing collaboration and interoperability in manufacturing and business communications. The three-day international event gives attendees a unique opportunity to network, learn and strategize with thought leaders from automotive, aerospace, heavy equipment, electronics industries, as well as with representatives from government and defense communities.
Conference organizers are looking for presentations from product designers, engineers, IT professionals or supply chain/downstream experts which focus on strategies, trade-offs and/or implementation case stories of real-world solutions in the following areas:
- Building collaborative PLM into the global supply chain, including such topics as change order management, intellectual property security and management
- Digital product data deployment beyond engineering
- Integration of the supply chain into PLM processes
- Leveraging social media within corporate and with suppliers
- Design-analysis/simulation or design-manufacturing interoperability
- PLM migration and legacy data management
- Collaboration & interoperability technology and implementation
Anyone interested in speaking at the event should send a proposed title, abstract (250-word maximum), and brief biography to David Prawel at Longview Advisors ([email protected]) by December 30, 2011.
Longview Advisors is pleased to announce free access to all presentations and audios from previous CIC events, now available at www.3dcic.com.
About Longview Advisors
Longview Advisors Inc. provides consulting services in the business, technology and application of 3D software in product lifecycle management. For more information, please visit: www.longviewadvisors.com.
303-581-7760, ext. 18
SOURCE Longview Advisors