HOUSTON, Sept. 20, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- In a highly competitive business environment, experts agree that strategically using external support can make a profound impact on an organization's success and ability to optimize limited resources. Woman-owned firms Cameo Advisory Group (Cameo Advisory), Illuminate Advising & Analytics (IA2), and Compliance & Ethics Solutions (CES) certainly concur, with Cameo Advisory recently announcing the three firms have joined forces to expand the services they offer clients.
"We're excited about teaming up with IA2 and CES to create a one-stop-shop for our collective current and future clients," commented Heather Yanak, Managing Director and Founder, Cameo Advisory Group. "This complementary alliance allows our firms to expand capabilities and diversify services to include, among other areas of expertise:
- enhanced leadership development;
- experiential learning;
- compliance and ethics risk assessments, mitigation tools, and management strategies;
- product development; and
- surveys and robust data analytics offerings.
We believe all of our clients will realize seamless delivery and exceptional value from this alignment. The fact that our three organizations are such a good cultural fit—all being women-owned firms with the same service philosophy and commitment to diversity in the consulting space—makes this move even more compelling."
- Cameo Advisory is headquartered in Houston, Texas, and offers world-wide, industry-agnostic management consultancy services in areas including culture and compliance; talent and leadership development; business process and change management; and training and education; and
- IA2, led by President Tracy Davis Bradley, Ph.D., is a leading force in product development, strategic guidance, assessment and analytics. IA2 diverse clients span industries including K-12, higher education, corporations, and non-profits; and
- CES, founded by Debra Sabatini Hennelly in 2004, provides a broad range of practical advice and tools at the intersection of legal compliance, ethical decision-making, organizational leadership and culture.
Clients interested in working with the integrated alliance of Cameo Advisory, IA2, and CES are encouraged to reach out and discuss their goals with the teams' professionals.
Cameo Advisory Group
Heather Yanak, Managing Director
Phone: (346) 980-6002
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/cameo-advisory-group-illuminate-advising--analytics-and-compliance-and-ethics-solutions-join-forces-to-expand-client-offerings-300522717.html
SOURCE Cameo Advisory Group