AUSTIN, Texas, Feb. 16, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Campus Advantage, a higher education services company, today announced that it will be presenting at five sessions during the 2011 National Apartment Association (NAA) Student Housing Conference & Exposition, at The Wynn in Las Vegas, from February 21 to 23.
The conference, considered to be the foremost event in student housing, brings together leading developers, investors, operators and vendors in this important and growing niche market. For complete session information, please visit www.naahq.org/shc.
Representatives of Campus Advantage will be presenting at the following sessions:
- The Young Turks of Student Housing – moderated by Mike Peter, President and CEO of Campus Advantage. Panelists include David Adelman, President and CEO, of Campus Apartments; Donna Preiss, Founder and CEO of The Preiss Company; Ted Rollins, Co-Chairman of the Board, CEO of Campus Crest Communities; and Maximus Yaney, President of Campus Habitat.
- Knowing the Management Game and Your Leadership Style – Brian Vogel, Senior Vice President, Human Resources of Campus Advantage and Christina Kruszewski, Regional Trainer of ADP TotalSource.
- How has Technology Changed Leasing, Operations, and Staffing? - Leslie Turner, President of OneSite; Ryan McGrath, Executive Vice President of Asset Campus; Michael Hanley, Senior Vice President, Operations of Campus Advantage; Tom Bumpass, Managing Director and CIO of Greystar; and Stacey Lecocke, Vice President of Student Housing Operations of Phoenix.
- The Secret Handshake: Enhancing College & University Relationships – Dan Oltersdorf, Vice President, Residence Life and Tonya Neumeier, Regional Vice President, Professional Services, both of Campus Advantage.
- A Day in the Life: Social Media Best Practices from the Student Perspective – Jonathan Bove, National Director, Residence Life; Casey Van Zandt, Vice President, Marketing and Leasing; Tyler Holmes, Resident Director/Social Media Coordinator; Madison Hansen, Assistant Manager/Social Media Coordinator, all of Campus Advantage.
In addition, Campus Advantage is a sponsor and founding member of the NAA Student Housing Committee.
About Campus Advantage
Campus Advantage (CA) is an Austin-based real estate firm that offers high education management, development, acquisition and consulting services. The Company currently manages more than 30,000 beds, at 52 locations in 21 states nationwide. Campus Advantage works to create winning partnerships between colleges, universities, investors, developers and owners in an effort to help students achieve their academic and personal goals. Campus Advantage is committed to providing innovative and customized solutions for premier student housing communities. For additional information, visit http://www.campusadv.com.
SOURCE Campus Advantage