SAN FRANCISCO, July 9, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global canned legumes market size is expected to reach USD 3.50 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., expanding at a CAGR of 4.0% over the forecast period. Changing lifestyle, along with busy work schedule, has been increasing the demand for processed and packaged foods across the globe. In addition, high nutritional value of the product has widened the opportunity for canned legumes among the growing vegan population.
Increasing inclination of the consumers towards organic food is also observable across the globe. This trend has widened the scope of canned legumes. Furthermore, manufacturers of canned legumes are using less sugar and salt in their products owing to rising consumers' concern about the ingredients. Lately, there has been a significant rise in the demand for small serving cans that serve single person.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In terms of product, beans dominated the market for canned legumes with over 45.0% share of the global revenue in 2019 on account of increasing awareness among consumers regarding health benefits associated with various beans
- North America is expected to register the fastest CAGR of 4.7% from 2020 to 2027 owing to growing demand for convenience food in U.S.
- Offline distribution channel dominated the market in 2019 and accounted for more than 70.0% share of the global revenue. Increased importance of such channels for providing a choice of physical verification to the buyers while purchasing is expected to boost the growth of offline channel
- Product innovation is expected to remain one of the key success factors among industry players in order to maintain a competitive edge.
Read 80 page research report with ToC on "Canned Legumes Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Beans, Peas, Chickpeas), By Distribution Channel (Offline, Online), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/canned-legumes-market
Europe led the market with more than 50.0% share in 2019. High demand for convenient food, along with growing vegan population, has driven the market in Europe. In addition, increasing popularity of the ethnical cuisines, such as Japanese, Mediterranean, and Indian, is boosting the demand for several beans and pulses including chickpeas, lupin beans, adzuki beans, fava beans, and lentils.
In terms of product, beans held the largest market share in 2019. White beans, navy beans, black-eyed bean, kidney beans, and pinto beans are most commonly used among the modern consumers. Furthermore, beans can complement numerous recipes, such as pasta, meat, and vegetables.
Key competitors in this industry include The Kraft Heinz Company; Goya Foods, Inc.; Bush Brothers & Company; Faribault Foods, Inc.; Conagra Brands; KYKNOS; fujian chenggong Fruits & Vegetables Food co.,ltd; SATKO; Del Monte Food, Inc.; Co-op Food; Teasdale Latin Foods; and NAPOLINA. Over the past few years, competitors in the industry are adopting innovative packaging solutions to appeal to the consumers. For instance, easy opening solutions like Easylift and Peelable Ends, transparent cans, and environmentally friendly solutions are gaining traction among the players.
Grand View Research has segmented the global canned legumes market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
- Canned Legumes Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Canned Legumes Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Canned Legumes Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- List of Key Players of Canned Legumes Market::
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Goya Foods, Inc.
- Bush Brothers & Company
- Faribault Foods, Inc.
- Conagra Brands
- Del Monte Food, Inc.
- Teasdale Latin Foods
- Co-op Food
- fujian chenggong Fruits & Vegetables Food co.,ltd
Find more research reports on Consumer F&B Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Coffee Beans Market – Demand for coffee beans is expected to witness significant growth owing to increasing application of such beans in various sectors including pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and food and beverages.
- Citrus Oil Market – Growing application coupled with increasing consumer awareness regarding the benefits of citrus oils are the factors projected to contribute to the market growth.
- Flaxseeds Market – Growing awareness related to health benefits of linseed is a main factor anticipated to drive the market over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.