CHICAGO, October 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Cardtek, a leading software developer for financial transactions and providers of EMV migration solution, is gearing up for its Money20/20 debut with the most recent and innovative solutions from their impressive portfolio of products. Cardtek experts will be on-site to showcase solutions and offer insight about the industry's future at booth #1946.
Cardtek will display and hold demos for:
- HCExpert - A cloud-based mobile service solution for the increasing demand for smart devices, providing tokenization to manage coupon tokens, and e-tickets, for example.
- Open Loop Transit Solutions - The ultimate contactless and easy transportation solution.
- Level 2 Kernel (L2K) - A certified EMV-related payment and security functionality on payment terminals.
- Mobile Ticketing - An easy way of buying and managing transit and other tickets via mobile phone.
- Test Tools - A visual environment to enable users to test and analyze EMV cards.
- Instant Issuance - A solution to quickly increase debit and credit card volume, delivering the card directly at bank branch.
- Switch and Card Management Systems - An open-platform EMV compliant system that globally provides end-to-end payment processing infrastructure to banks, processing centers, acquirers and financial institutions.
Cardtek, offering cost-effective and advanced products to assist stakeholders in the much-anticipated EMV migration, has also recently joined forces with FEIG Electronics to meet the security needs and a variety of payment options required in the transportation industry. Cardtek's L2K combined with FEIG's cVEND payment devices deliver improved flexibility, interoperability, significantly lower fraud, accurate revenue accountability, and a greater convenience for mass transit passengers, which will be demonstrated during the show.
Cardtek, which operates from six countries including Turkey, USA, Canada, Azerbaijan, India and UAE, was founded in 2001. The group has been in the forefront of the groundbreaking changes in the payment solutions industry, thanks to their effective mobile and digital payment systems, and integrated solutions. For more information, visit Cardtek.com, or LinkedIn.com/company/Cardtek-Group and @CardtekGroup.