CHICAGO, April 21, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Cardtek, a leading software developer for financial transactions and provider of EMV migration solutions, returns to CARTES SECURE CONNEXIONS AMERICA 2015 in Washington, D.C., Hall D, Booth #421 on May 5-7. Cardtek's experienced team will be available on-site to discuss their groundbreaking solutions, industry outlook and predictions, and the must-have products and information for the much-anticipated U.S. EMV migration, "liability shift," deadline in October 2015.
"We look forward to playing a monumental role in guiding the U.S. institutions towards implementing full EMV migration," said Erdal Yazmacı, Chief Channel Officer of Cardtek. "We're excited to be back at this top industry tradeshow to share our products, provisions, and insight."
The company's U.S. operation, which was established in 2010 to ensure cost-effectiveness and ease of innovation, has a proven track record for offering innovative solutions and executing EMV implementation globally. Cardtek has been the preferred address of industry leaders, thanks to its customizable solutions, which are supported by the company's global network and long-standing expertise.
Serving as a "one-top-source," the company will be showcasing the below solutions at CARTES America:
- Instant Issuance System - Compliant with PA/DSS and EMV standards, this ultimate solution is for issuing any type of payment cards instantly at the customer facing points (CFPs)
- EMV Level 2 Kernel - A must-have for all payment terminals with EMV transaction capabilities
- TSMxpert - NFC solutions for Service Providers and Mobile Network Operators
- WalletXpert - a white label mobile wallet platform, servicing NFC and non-NFC wallet services of Mobile Network Operators, financial institutions, and merchants.
- HCExpert - A cloud-based mobile service solution for the increasing demand for smart devices, providing tokenization serves as a module to manage tokens for coupons, e-tickets, etc.
- Open Loop Transit Solutions - The ultimate solution for contactless and easy transportation
Cardtek, which operates from five countries including Turkey, USA, Canada, Azerbaijan and UAE, was founded in 2001. The group has been in the forefront of the groundbreaking changes in the payment solutions industry, thanks to their effective mobile and digital payment systems, and integrated solutions.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT: