SHELTON, Conn., Jan. 7, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Carefree® daily liners, the pantiliner brand most used by women, announced today that they have partnered with renowned celebrity stylist and costume designer Negar Ali Kline to deliver confidence and freshness to women when they need it most. As the brand that helps women around the world feel fresh and prepared to make the most of each day, Carefree® daily liners offer discreet feminine protection so thin, soft and absorbent, women feel nothing but confident. Ali Kline, is known for creating unforgettable looks that stand out on-screen and on the red carpet. She agrees with the over 60% of women who say that Carefree® daily liners makes them feel confident, clean and fresh, and recommends that her clients incorporate them into their everyday beauty routine to protect their clothes and boost their confidence.
As a stylist and designer, Ali Kline is a favorite among top-tier celebrities, photographers and directors. Seamlessly moving from costume design for film, to commercials, to red carpet and editorial styling, Negar understands how to create a fresh, unforgettable image. Her signature aesthetic juxtaposes classic elegance with a twist of the unexpected, and she possesses a unique ability to draw on a vast range of ideas and references.
"Whether I'm dressing a celebrity in a gown for an awards show, or a more casual look for a film shoot, the key to making a bold style statement is confidence," said Ali Kline. "Carefree® daily liners are one of my insider secrets for empowering my clients with the confident freshness they need to stand out on-screen and on the red carpet."
Ali Kline has revealed the style secrets that carry her celebrity clients through awards season, and that women everywhere can incorporate into their everyday style routines:
- BE BOLD: Celebrities and everyday women alike love a little black dress, but for red carpet events (and personal red carpet moments like date night, holiday parties and weddings) try items with a bolder, more saturated color that complements your skin tone.
- GET THE RIGHT FIT:. Rarely do off the rack garments fit every body type perfectly, so find a seamstress to take that blazer you got on sale and make it look like a high end designer piece by perfecting the fit on you.
- CARRY A SECRET WEAPON: All stylists have their kit. I think every woman should have her own kit at the ready with the essentials for a fashion emergency such as topstick, fashion tape, static guard, and a lint roller.
- ENLIST A FRIEND: For a special occasion, have a friend photograph you from different angles to make sure your outfit looks good from every perspective. This is what stylists do in a fitting, and all women can benefit from this exercise.
- BOOST YOUR CONFIDENCE: Confidence is the best accessory for any look, whether you're red carpet-ready or more casually attired. Wear Carefree® Acti-fresh daily liners to keep your undergarments clean, dry, and flawless.
"For years, Carefree® daily liners have been a stylist's secret for protecting designer looks and keeping celebrities fresh and confident on-set and on the red carpet. We're so excited to partner with Negar Ali Kline and encourage women everywhere to incorporate daily freshness into their everyday style routine," said Anastasia Tobias, Senior Brand Manager at Energizer Personal Care.
For more information about Carefree daily liners, please visit www.carefreeliners.com.
Carefree® is a feminine care brand with a collection of soft, thin and absorbent daily liners that deliver the freshness you need to feel confident and carefree every day. The Carefree® product line includes daily liners offering odor control, comfortable absorbency and discreet protection, including Carefree® Acti-Fresh, Carefree® Thong and Carefree® Original. Carefree® is an Energizer Personal Care® brand, with products available nationally and online at mass, grocery and drug retailers. For more information, please visit www.carefreeliners.com.
About Energizer Personal Care®
A leading manufacturer of health and beauty products around the world, Energizer Personal Care is a division of Energizer Holdings Inc. (NYSE: ENR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Energizer Personal Care markets products in over 100 countries worldwide under the Playtex®, Banana Boat®, Hawaiian Tropic®, Skintimate® and Schick® brands. Playtex and all other trademarks are licensed or owned by Energizer or its affiliates.
Contact: Amy Aubin 212-299-8993 email@example.com
SOURCE Energizer Personal Care