LITTLE TORCH KEY, Fla., Aug. 25 /PRNewswire/ -- Millions of people have a dream "do" list: all they would do if they could in life. These lists tend to be full of aspiration, adrenalin and imagination. Little Palm Island recognizes the importance of these lists and announces the ultimate adventure for everyone's Bucket List.
Carpe Diem Bucket List getaway includes:
- Five nights at the in an Island Grand Suite, at this legendary private island resort
- Roundtrip private jet service to Marathon airport
- Sky Diving trip where guests will make a tandem skydive from two miles high over the incredible Florida Keys.
- Four-hour Shark Fishing adventure where guests will primarily target lemon, blacktip, spinner and bull sharks of up to eight feet.
- In-water Madrugada massage where guests wade through the Caribbean waters to a private area where they receive a customized massage surrounded by the ocean.
- Private Island picnic where guests will be flown on a Cessna 206 Amphibious Seaplane to a private island for the ultimate three hour getaway.
- One Day SCUBA Resort Course where guests will experience a two-hour pool-side lesson with a certified SCUBA instructor followed by an underwater exploration of Looe Key National Marine Sanctuary with the instructor guiding the way.
- Private Chef's Table dinner where Chef Luis Pous attends personally to the couple, preparing and presenting a five-course tasting menu paired with the chef's selection of wine
- Full gourmet breakfast, up to three courses for lunch, up to four courses for dinner and non alcoholic beverages daily.
"What better way to have a fulfilling, adventurous life than by creating a bucket list, and taking the necessary steps to cross off each item on your list," states Susan Howarth, director of sales & marketing.
Carpe Diem is priced starting at $25,900, double occupancy, now until December 20, 2010. Rate is inclusive of tax and service. Please visit www.littlepalmisland.com or 800-3-GET-LOST for reservations.
Little Palm Island Resort & Spa has been described as a place "where the sea dazzles in the late-afternoon sun, and the passing clouds imprint shadows on the sand as schools of fish commune in the sea, a place so remote that you can only reach it by sea-plane or boat." Discovered over two decades ago, Little Palm Island has been the escape of choice for presidents, high profile celebrities and savvy travelers alike. The magic of this island is its exclusive location where a captivating view exists in every direction and Snowy Egrets are your only competition for a prime beach spot. Crushed seashell paths wind through this 5 1/2 acre paradise connecting our extra spacious 30 oceanfront suites. All Bungalow Suite, Premium Bungalow Suite and Island Grand Suite guest quarters are housed in thatched roof bungalows, with custom-made beds with romantic mosquito netting, so plush some guests never want to leave; outdoor showers and all the requisite luxe amenities. There are no telephones or televisions, or guests under the age of 16 - the only distractions are the outdoors and each other. Please visit www.littlepalmisland.com or 800-3-GET-LOST for reservations.
SOURCE Little Palm Island Resort & Spa