ATLANTA, June 8 /PRNewswire/ -- case-mate, creating the world's most innovative accessories that protect, adorn and enhance mobile technology, today unveiled 26 new accessories for the iPhone 4 including 24 cases and two power solutions.
"Our latest line-up of accessories offers something for every consumer, whether you're a fashionista, outdoor enthusiast or self-expressionist," said Shashi Reddy, founder and CEO of case-mate. "Focusing on both design and functionality, we're striving to deliver it all – from Fuel Lite, which gives road warriors extra on-the-go battery power to the Barely There 2.0, which seamlessly fuses two materials for a truly chic look and unique tactical feel."
The case-mate iPhone 4 accessory portfolio includes:
- Lisboa: This unique, stand-out-from-the-crowd case is made from real cork laid over a metallic background to reveal hints of bronze, gold or silver. It is the ultimate in mobile sophistication.
- Barely There 2.0: The best-selling case just got better. Still just as thin, but with an updated design, Barely There 2.0 merges protective ABS plastic with unique organic materials and finished fabrics to create a case that radiates a high-end look and feel.
- Reina: Embrace your inner diva with this luxury case that is adorned with certified Swarovski crystals; available in silver, copper, green and blue.
- Rangoli: Celebrate the spirit of India with this beautifully handcrafted pouch made with traditional Indian textile crafts – it even has a ring to attach a set of keys.
- Pop!: Phones won't slip out of pockets or hands in this slim case due to the soft TPU interior, which provides users with a firm grip and protects the phone from shock and impact.
- Ivy: This season's must have case is both whimsical and romantic and features a raised ivy pattern in a variety of summer hues.
- Medley: Style and durability are key components in this modern case, which is soft to the touch while providing excellent protection.
Active Lifestyle cases:
- Torque: Inspired by running shoe soles, this case is made with impact resistant rubber and sports a two-toned chevron stripped design.
- ID Case: This multi-tasker protects the iPhone 4 from scrapes and scratches while offering a place to store must-haves like a driver's license, credit card, subway pass, and more.
- Decathalon: When you have to stay connected while going for a run, taking a hike or bike riding, the high performing, flexible neoprene on the Arm Band protects your device from impact and scratches while allowing full function on the go. Hand washable and water resistant for those dirty days.
- Hybrid Tough: For the ultimate in protective gear for your device, this case has a form-fitting silicone skin that absorbs each impact or hard knock. Wrapped around the skin is an ABS plastic shell for complete security, adding another level of protection – and making for a firm grip. Choose from over 24 color combinations to make it personal and fun.
- I Make My Case: Use the online 'I Make My Case' tool to design a custom case by remixing the art of internationally-renowned graphic artists, including Joshua Davis, Deanne Cheuk, Thomas Hooper, Matt Moore, Hannah Stouffer, Shadow Chen, Chuck Anderson and more. Visit www.imakemycase.com for more information.
- DIY: The new "Do It Yourself" design option allows you to create your own case by uploading a photo, piece of art or logo. Both 'I Make My Case' and 'DIY' are available at http://custom.case-mate.com.
- Fuel Lite: Slim in design and light in weight, this case offers up to two extra hours of battery life for the Apple® iPhone 4. A power on/off button and LED light indicate charge levels, so users will always know when they are using the extra juice and can choose to save it for when it's needed most.
- Fuel Max: For the individual who is always on the go this two piece power case is the perfect fit - boasting an extra two and a half times the battery life compared to the Fuel Lite.
Pricing and Availability
The case-mate iPhone 4 products will launch in Q2 and Q3. Cases are priced from $20.00 to $50.00 and power cases range from $60.00 to $100.00. All products will be available at www.case-mate.com.
Launching innovative accessories since 2006, case-mate combines design engineering with cutting-edge materials to protect, adorn and enhance mobile technology. A melting pot of entrepreneurs and innovators from around the world, case-mate believes that there is nothing more important than the freedom of self-expression ... our mantra "Freedom To Be Truly You" inspires every creative output, every day. This core principle carries through our products, packaging and partnerships and brings to life case-mate's vision in a dynamic technology marketplace. To learn more, please visit www.case-mate.com.