DENVER, Feb. 3, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Catalyst, a leader in e-discovery technology, today announced its expansion into supporting corporations and governments worldwide with internal investigations and audits. Catalyst Insight Investigate now provides a powerful set of technology tools for internal investigations, and the training to use them, so that clients can more effectively and efficiently carry them out for compliance efforts.
"Catalyst's powerful technology is ideally suited for carrying out internal investigations, audits and compliance activities," said Vice President of International Development David Sannar. "With industry-leading search and analytics, FastTrack processing and loading of documents, a range of user controls and capabilities, and secure data hosting, clients can swiftly respond to compliance issues and more efficiently and effectively assess relevant documents and data."
The service has already been used:
- By an international medical device company to triage and investigate alleged anti-corruption violations in offices throughout Asia, India and Europe
- By a large commercial real estate company to investigate white-collar crime
- By a state law-enforcement agency to investigate and prosecute a systematic scheme of Medicare/Medicaid fraud robbing the state of millions.
The core of the system is Catalyst Insight Investigate, Catalyst's powerful document search and review platform. It facilitates internal investigations through:
- Automated case creation, allowing clients to quickly set up new investigation sites as they need them
- FastTrack automated processing and loading, allowing clients to load their own data at any time
- Powerful and intuitive search capabilities, to rapidly hone in on key information
- Industry-leading analytics, enabling investigators to explore and find patterns in data
- Integrated redaction tools to simplify FOIA and government records compliance
- Integrated export and production capabilities to easily provide documents externally
- Rapid batching, to expedite delivery of documents to outside counsel when further inquiry is warranted
- Unrivaled multi-language capabilities, to handle matters in any location and any language.
Just as TAR has helped speed the review process in e-discovery, these features enable corporations and governments to process investigations more quickly and to maintain full internal control over the process. Catalyst Insight Investigate delivers Advanced Technology Assisted Compliance with robust power to handle many different types of data and automated data handling and processing. Catalyst has state-of-the-art data centers in the U.S. and Japan, so that clients' data is stored in neutral, off-site locations, for defensibility and security.
Catalyst designs, hosts and services the world's fastest and most powerful document repositories for large-scale discovery and regulatory compliance. For more than 15 years, corporations and their counsel have relied on Catalyst to help reduce litigation costs and take control of complex legal matters. To learn more, visit catalystsecure.com or follow the company on Twitter at @CatalystSecure.