LAS VEGAS, Oct. 22, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Catersource and Event Solutions (CSES) Conference & Tradeshow, the world's premier event for catering and event professionals, today opens registration and reveals details for its 2016 program. An impressive lineup of inspirational featured speakers will headline the Conference, while the Tradeshow hosts a sprawling marketplace of the industry's leading products and technologies. The 2016 Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow takes place March 13-16 at The Mirage Hotel. For more information and to register for the event, visit conference.catersource.com.
More than three million events will be planned in 2015 alone, hosting more than 450 billion guests. The Catersource and Event Solutions Conference covers all corners of the thriving special events and catering business. Packed with more than 100 educational sessions, the program is designed to showcase the most up-and-coming trends, as well as tools and tips to give professionals a leg up in the competitive catering and events industry.
Headlining the Conference are three featured speakers, specifically chosen to ignite passion and inspire the industry, as well as introduce new ways to interact and understand clients.
The 2016 Featured Speakers include:
- Doug Lipp, former head of training, Disney University: Through real examples and powerful stories about innovation, service, value and leadership, Doug pulls back the curtain to reveal the behaviors, tools, and attitudes that are representative of cultural excellence that define great institutions such as Disney.
- David Beahm, founder and president, David Beahm Design: Named one of the top wedding designers in New York City, David is responsible for staging some of the most talked about social and corporate events. He views event design as a combination of theater and art, and is an expert at incorporating a client's personal style into their event to create a memorable and unique occasion.
- Simon Majumdar, author, food writer, broadcaster, The Food Network: A Food Network regular, Simon has judged many episodes of Cutthroat Kitchen, confirming his status as the network's toughest critic. He has lived out his motto: "Go Everywhere, Eat Everything," by experiencing the cuisine in more than 70 countries. He'll share his unique story and give a glimpse into his encyclopedic knowledge of food and its history.
Connect with 400+ Suppliers at the Tradeshow
Food, equipment, and service resources – the Tradeshow has it all. Hosting more than 400 of the industry's top suppliers across the catering and events spectrum, the Tradeshow brings buyers and sellers together under one roof for unmatched networking, learning, and ultimately, business. From culinary and design competitions to tastings and seminars, the Tradeshow is the perfect place to discover new products and technologies, while exchanging ideas with peers. The Tradeshow is open to all event pass holders.
"Ignite. Inspire. Interact. That's the theme of Catersource and Event Solutions 2016 – we're encouraging our community to completely immerse themselves in the ideas and concepts showcased at the event and uncover the wonderful potential of where their careers and business can go," said Catersource and Event Solutions Brand Director Ron Bigley. "With thousands of catering and events professionals gathering in one spot, creativity will be running high. Attendees will no doubt forge valuable supplier relationships and long-lasting friendships."
For more information about the 2016 Catersource and Event Solutions Conference & Tradeshow packages and pricing, visit conference.catersource.com. Early Bird rates are available through December 8.
Apply for a Media Pass: Please email CatersourcePR@ubm.com with your request and credentials.
- Facebook: facebook.com/Catersource
- Twitter: twitter.com/catersource_llc with official hashtag #CSES2016
Follow Event Solutions
- Facebook: facebook.com/UBMEventSolutions
- Twitter: twitter.com/eventsolutions with official hashtag #CSES2016
About Catersource and Event Solutions
Catersource Magazine, Conference and Tradeshow are the world's premier resources dedicated to the education and growth of catering and events professionals. Through in-depth educational offerings and the largest catering and events conference globally, Catersource provides the most expansive network relevant to the catering and events business. Catersource magazine, an award-winning B2B resource for foodservice professionals who are passionate about their businesses is published seven times a year and provides rich editorial content online. Catersource is produced by UBM plc (UBM.L), a global provider of media and information services. For more information, visit catersource.com.
Catersource and Event Solutions PR
SOURCE Catersource and Event Solutions