GRAND CAYMAN, Cayman Islands, Oct. 22, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- The sixth-annual Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS) will explore the latest trends, technologies and challenges disrupting the alternative investment industry through its 2019 theme, "Tech-Tonic Shifts: Innovation in Alternative Investments." More than 500 executives from across the global alternative investment industry will gather to discuss the industry's future at the not-for-profit event, scheduled for February 6-8, 2019 at the Kimpton Seafire Resort and Spa in the Cayman Islands.
This year's conference will provide an opportunity for fund managers, institutional investors, economists, researchers and technologists to exchange ideas about the near and long-term issues affecting the alternative investment industry. Panel sessions will cover a range of topics including "Innovation Driving the Client Experience," "Bits & Blocks: Mining for Alpha," and "Running with the Grain of ESG & Impact Investing."
Discussions with alternative industry leaders will be complemented by keynote remarks from high profile U.S. and global C-suite executives, as well as technology thought leaders. While a full list of speakers will be released in coming weeks, early confirmed industry speakers include:
- Ian Bremmer, President & Founder of Eurasia Group and GZERO Media
- Daniel D'Aniello, Co-Founder of The Carlyle Group
- Nancy Davis, Founder of Quadratic Capital Management
- Andrew Farnum, Strategic Investment Fund Director of Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
- Inna Khidekel, Managing Director of Capital Markets at Bridge Investment Group
- Cari Lodge, Managing Director & Head of Secondaries at Commonfund Capital
- Robert Maynard, Chief Investment Officer of the Public Employee Retirement System of Idaho (PERSI)
- Michelle McCloskey, President of Man Americas at Man Group
- Asha Mehta, Director of Responsible Investing & Lead Portfolio Manager at Acadian Asset Management
- George Mussalli, Chief Investment Officer & Head of Research at PanAgora
- Fahmi Quadir, Founder & Chief Investment Officer of Safkhet Capital
- Michael Sonnenshein, Managing Director of Grayscale Investments
- Bettina Warburg, Co-Founder of Animal Ventures
- Mark Yusko, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of Morgan Creek Capital
"At CAIS, we recognize the critical opportunities and challenges presented by new technologies and the need to create a sustainable economy," said Chris Duggan, Director of CAIS and VP of Business Development for event sponsor, Dart. "We are excited to bring together an outstanding group of experts to address these emerging themes, and to provide actionable insights that will transform our industry for decades to come."
Registration for CAIS 2019 is now live at https://cais.ky/register with early bird prices available until December 31, 2018. Prices start from $3,495 for a full delegate pass, or $2,200 for a one-day access pass. The event is free to attend for all qualified investors and media. For more information about the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit, or to find out information about attending, please visit: https://cais.ky/.
About the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit
The Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS) is an annual conference that convenes leading thinkers and decision makers from diverse segments of the global alternatives industry to discuss and debate the challenges and opportunities that will define the future of the industry. Hosted by Dart Enterprises in partnership with KPMG, CAIS is a not-for-profit event dedicated to supporting financial services both in the Cayman Islands and internationally. For more information, please visit https://cais.ky/.
SOURCE Cayman Alternative Investment Summit