FELTON, Calif., Jan. 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global CBD skin care market is expected to reach USD 1.7 billion by 2025, according to Million Insights, registering a 32.9% CAGR over the forecast period, from 2019 to 2025. Increasing awareness related to the healing properties of CBD infused beauty products is majorly driving the market growth.
The CBD infused beauty products can be used for all types of skin, as it is very effective and safe. The people who are facing acne, dryness, inflammation, and sensitivity problems will greatly benefit from these products as CBD based beauty products help to heal the breakouts and eczema flare-ups. This product has an anti-oxidant property which helps to reduce the pain of inflammatory skin and also helps to prevent aging signs problems.
EU cosmetic ingredient database projected that hemp-infused oil can be used as a surfactant cleanser, emollient, and skin conditioning agent. Hemp molecules are easy to absorb in the skin and give healthy results, thereby, expected to drive the CBD skin care market growth during the forecast period.
In 2018, hemp-based skincare held the largest market share of over 62.0% due to a high source of fatty acid content. These products help in soothing and rejuvenating the dull and damaged skin which is expected to boost the segment growth during the forecast period.
Please click here to get the sample pdf and find more details on "CBD Skin Care Market" Report 2025.
Among types, the CBD based oils segment accounted for the largest market share of over 40.0%, in 2018. This product is gaining traction among consumers owing to its anti-inflammatory property. Moreover, it helps to reduce acne, wrinkle-prone, and other skin problems like signs of aging and wrinkles.
In 2018, North America held the largest market share of more than 40.0% and expected to grow with the highest CAGR during the forecast period. Increasing demand for CBD infused beauty products and the legalization of marijuana in Canada and U.S. have driven the regional market growth. Around 33 states in the U.S. and the district of Colombia have legalized cannabis, thereby, North America is expected to register significant growth rate over the forecast period. In addition, the presence of leading market players are projected to boost regional growth in the next few years.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- The global CBD skin care market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 32.9% over the forecast period and expected to reach a value of USD 1.7 billion by 2025
- Hemp based products has generated a revenue of USD 147.0 million, in 2018.
- North America accounted for largest market share of more than 40.0% in 2018, owing to high demand and legalization of cannabis in U.S. and Canada.
- Some of the market players operating in the market are Cannuka LLC, Endoca LL, Leef Organics, Elixinol Global Limited, Kapu Maku LLC, Kiehl's LLC, VERTLYBALM, Lord Jones, and Medical Marijuana Inc.
Browse 80 page research report with TOC on "Global CBD Skin Care Market" at: https://www.millioninsights.com/industry-reports/global-cbd-skin-care-market
Million Insights has segmented the global CBD skin care market on the basis of type, source, and region:
- CBD Skin Care Source Outlook Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- CBD Skin Care Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- Creams & Moisturizers
- Masks & Serums
- CBD Skin Care Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore more research reports on Consumer Goods Sector by Million Insights:
- Ventilation Fan Market - The global ventilation fan market size was accounted for USD 2.29 billion in 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.7% over the period of, 2019-25. The reason behind the market growth is increasing awareness about the advantages of ventilation in the household sector.
- Night Cream Market - The global night creams market size accounted for USD 7.12 billion, in 2018. It is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 7.24% throughout, 2019-25. The reason behind the rising demand for night cream is its immensely nourishing and deeply moisturizing properties that restore the natural glow of the skin and keeps the skin oily and smooth.
- Baby Shampoo And Conditioner Market - The global baby shampoo and conditioner market size was accounted for USD 4.8 billion, in 2018 and is projected to grow at the CAGR of 5.1% over the forecast period, 2019 to 2025. Increasing demand for baby care items along with growing birth rates is contributing to market growth.
- Herbal Toothpaste Market - The global herbal toothpaste market size was worth USD 1.5 billion in the year 2018. Changing consumers' taste from synthetic to natural and homegrown products is a major factor behind the market growth. Organizations including Patanjali Ayurved and Dabur are playing a key role in supplementing the market growth amid rising demand for these products.
About Million Insights:
Million Insights, is a distributor of market research reports, published by premium publishers only. We have a comprehensive marketplace, that will enable you to compare data points, before you make a purchase. Enabling informed buying, is our motto and we strive hard to ensure that our clients get to browse through multiple samples, prior to an investment. Service flexibility & the fastest response time are two pillars, on which our business model is founded. Our market research report store includes in-depth reports, from across various industry verticals, such as healthcare, technology, chemicals, food & beverages, consumer goods, material science & automotive.
Research Support Specialist, USA
Toll Free: 1-866-831-4085
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Million Insights