NEW YORK, April 18, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm, is excited to be a supporting organization for the 7th China Venture Capital & Private Equity Forum 2012 being held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Palo Alto, California from May 2nd-May 4th 2012. The forum, hosted by Zero2IPO, will gather hundreds of professional investors, industry experts and venture capital and private equity institutions, fund managers and entrepreneurs for an in depth look at key developments in the China venture capital and private equity industry.
Zero2IPO is the leading services provider in the China venture capital and private equity (VC/PE) industry with experience hosting VC/PE conferences worldwide for over a decade. The forum will feature informed key note speakers and panel discussions with market leaders to detail the latest insights in the China VC/PE market as well as provide unparalleled networking opportunities with top tier VC/PE's in China.
"Strong economic growth and accelerated industry consolidation in China has opened up incredible investment opportunities and it is an exciting time for VC/PE investors that are interested in deploying their funds in the region," said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations. "VC/PE is of great importance to the vitality of the China economy and the continued expansion of Chinese businesses. Though volatility in the global economy has increased investors vigilance, it has also provided the chance for well-managed, stable businesses to develop strategic communication plans to showcase their honest business practices and this is a key differentiating factor as investment to the region grows."
The conference will feature a distinguished group of panelists and offer participants the chance to discuss challenges and strategies of navigating the new investment situations in China.
- Gavin Ni, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Zero2IPO Group
- Hugo Shong, Founding General Partner, IDG Capital Partners
- Tim Draper, Managing Director, Draper Fisher Jurvetson
- Jonathan Bond, Chairman & CEO, Bond Ventures
- Judith Elsea, co-founder and Managing Director, Weathergage Capital
- Melissa J. Ma, co-Founder and Managing Director, Asia Alternatives Management LLC
- John Yu, Founding Partner & Managing Director, WestSummit Capital
- Jun Xue, Founding Partner, Managing Director, TusPark Ventures
- Greg Ye, Founding Managing Partner, Delta Capital,
- Xiaodong Jiang, Partner & Managing Director China, NEA
- Alex Zheng, Managing Partner of Shenzhen Nanhai Growth Funds and Chairman of Shenzhen Cowin Venture Capital Co., Ltd.
- John Z.C. Liu, Managing Director & Partner, China Equity Investment Company and Fund
- Fei Luo, Chairman, Managing Director & General Manager, GPCP
- Ron Cao, Managing Director, Lightspeed Venture Partners
- Chuan Thor, Managing Director, Highland Capital Partners (China)
- Aaron G. Gershenberg, Managing Partner, SVB Capital
- Christopher E. Yang, Managing Partner, Grove Street Advisors
- William Chen, Managing Partner, DT Capital Partners
- Alan Song, Managing Partner, SB China Venture Capital (SBCVC)
- Wei Zhou, Managing Partner, KPCB China
- Ken Xu, Partner, Gobi Partners
- Jennifer Yan, Partner, Steamboat Ventures
- Glenn Solomon, Partner, GGV Capital
- Catherine Ngo, Board Advisor, Zero2IPO Group
For more information about the Forum please visit: http://www.zero2ipo.com.hk/cvcf/sv2012/Overview.asp
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications, counseling, and IT and data solutions through our global network to over 100 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com/ and http://www.ccgirasia.com.
SOURCE CCG Investor Relations