NEW YORK CITY and SHANGHAI, Dec. 17, 2010 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications agency, is pleased to announce the second annual edition of its highly successful China IPO Boot Camp in Shanghai on March 9, 2011. The event will be held at the newly opened hotel, The Langham, Xintiandi, Shanghai.
With the resurgence of the IPO market for Chinese issuers in the second half of 2010 and the sustained growth of China's economy, an increasing number of Chinese private companies are evaluating the best path to raise capital and establish a global brand. Today Chinese CEOs face a rich set of options to meet their growth goals, including IPOs in the U.S., Hong Kong and domestic A-Share market.
The China IPO Boot Camp is a one-day event which will provide private companies with a total road map on the going-public process, including listing alternatives, global valuations and market conditions, legal restructuring, corporate governance, private equity sponsorship, alternative going public strategies, and the keys to aftermarket performance.
The event is free to attend for CEOs, CFOs and Directors of private companies, private equity and venture capital funds, and the media.
"China continued to generate the largest number of new public companies by a large margin in 2010, and Chinese companies have more options for listing their shares than ever before. Navigating these choices and developing the optimal strategy to achieve both an attractive valuation and access to continuing infusions of equity and debt capital following the IPO is a complex matter," said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations.
"Given the heightened investor scrutiny of Chinese companies, only the most well prepared companies with a world class team of advisors are likely to achieve their goals. If your company is considering going public in the next few years, you owe it to yourself to attend this event."
The China IPO Boot Camp will feature an illustrious group of investors and advisors from the capital markets, corporate governance, and legal sectors to share their expertise on taking Chinese companies public.
Leading investment banks, private equity firms, and stock exchanges will speak on topics including:
- An Overview of the Global IPO Market: Valuations, Liquidity, and Follow-on Financing Opportunities for Chinese Companies
- Going Public in the U.S.: Building the Right Team for Success
- Investor Relations' Contribution to a Successful IPO and Aftermarket Performance
- Changing Listing and Governance Standards for U.S. IPOs
- Legal Structuring Issues for Overseas Listings
- The Role of the Auditor in a Successful IPO
- Private Equity Perspective: Late Stage Financing and Exit Strategies
- Alternative Going Public Strategies: Reverse Mergers, SPACs, and Form-10 IPOs
- Building a Great Board of Directors and World-Class Governance Standards
- Working with Your Sell-Side Analyst
- Case Study: Behind the Scenes of a Top China IPO in 2010
- Public Company Infrastructure: ADR Bank, Transfer Agent, D&O Insurer, Compensation Consultant
- Return to China: Domestic Listing Options
All content will be delivered in English and Chinese with simultaneous translation available throughout the day.
Event sponsors include: NASDAQ OMX, PR Newswire, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP, Brean Murray, Carret & Co., ROTH Capital Partners, Loeb & Loeb LLP, Rodman & Renshaw, and Anslow & Jaclin, LLP, Deutsche Bank. For more event details, please visit http://www.ccgirasia.com/events.
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications, counseling, and IT and data solutions through our global network to over 100 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com and http://www.ccgirasia.com.
SOURCE CCG Investor Relations