NEW YORK, April 16, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- CCG Investor Relations, a leading global investor relations and strategic communications agency, today announced that the agency's president, Crocker Coulson, will lead and speak on a panel at the 2012 Wall Street China Forum on May 15th at the Cornell Club in New York City.
The forum will bring together experts and entrepreneurs from Chinese private and public companies to discuss upcoming opportunities and challenges encountered by U.S.-listed Chinese companies and the impact of recent trends on future IPOs, outbound M&A and international expansion by China's growth enterprises.
The panel, titled "Chinese Companies Going Global: Taking on the US Market" will feature a discussion by thought leaders and decision makers on strategies and tactics for companies hoping to access the U.S. market and address untapped consumer needs.
"As the Chinese economy reaches the next phase of its development, business leaders are being challenged to develop a comprehensive 'Going Global' strategy that involves branding, reputation management, outbound M&A and IP protection and compliance. With China at an inflection point, CEOs need to open their minds, build new skills, and build diverse international teams if they are to succeed on the global stage," said Crocker Coulson, President of CCG Investor Relations.
"For those companies who wish to pursue a "going global" policy, well designed strategic communication plans can help Chinese companies build well-known, respected and trustworthy global brands and facilitate sustainable global expansion," Coulson added.
The conference, hosted by CEBEX Group, also offers participants the opportunity to address the future of the Chinese economy, and the outlook on Chinese IPOs.
- Crocker Coulson, President, CCG Investor Relations
- Eric L. Schmidt, Founder and President of CEBEX Group/China Entrepreneurs (CE)
- John W. Allen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Greater China Corporation
- Chen Tao, President, New Silk Road Fashion Organization
- Chen Xianyun, Vice President and Financial Controller, Super 8 Hotels (China) Co., Ltd
- Dan David, Vice President, GeoInvesting
- Drew Mason, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, Jade Capital Management
- Roddy Boyd, Founder, Financial Investigator
- Frank Dunlevy, Vice Chairman, Cowen and Company Investment Banking
- Li Linqing, Director, The Clorox Company-Greater China
- Drew Bernstein, Co-Managing Partner, Marcum Bernstein & Pinchuk LLP
- Peter Turecek, Senior Managing Director, Kroll
- Jason S. Frankl, J.D., Senior Managing Director - Forensic and Litigation Consulting, FTI Consulting
- Mitchell Nussbaum, Partner, Loeb & Loeb
- Francis Zou, Partner, White & Case
- Jin Zhenyu, General Manager, Nanjing Hanweb Network Co., Ltd.(Beijing Branch of Software Development)
- Jacob S. Frenkel, CHAIR, securities enforcement, white-collar crime and government investigations PRACTICE, SHULMAN, ROGERS, GANDAL, PORDY & ECKER, P.A.
- Paul Gillis, Visiting Professor of Accounting at Guanghua School of Management, Peking University, and Member of the SAG (Standing Advisory Group), PCAOB
- Dr. John Zhuang Yang, Dean of the Beijing International MBA Program at Peking University (BiMBA)
For more information about the conference, please visit:
About CCG Investor Relations
CCG is a leading global investor relations and strategic communications consulting firm. In business for more than 30 years, the agency provides a complete range of investor communications, counseling, and IT and data solutions through our global network to over 100 clients across multiple capital markets. CCG has been awarded a number of industry honors for its handling of complex investor relations and crisis communications matters. The agency's corporate headquarters is in Los Angeles with additional offices in New York, Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, London and Tel Aviv. For further information, contact CCG directly, or visit the Company's web sites at http://www.ccgir.com/ and http://www.ccgirasia.com.
For more information, please contact:
Crocker Coulson, President
CCG Investor Relations
Direct: +1 646-213-1915
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +1 310-954-1353
Email: [email protected]
SOURCE CCG Investor Relations