NEW YORK, April 13, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The latest developments from the most innovative startups in the world will take the stage at the Startup Pavilion, a new exhibit area at CE Week 2016, June 22-23. The Startup Pavilion provides entrepreneurs looking for funding and/or recognition with an audience of thousands at a price they can afford. Many of the companies exhibiting in the Startup Pavilion have launched product on Indieogogo and Kickstarter raising an impressive $10 million to date collectively.
In addition to exhibiting in the Startup Pavilion, companies will be participating in on-stage demos, product giveaways, CE Week TV and show shopping specials. At a special conference session hosted by Indiegogo's Senior Director of Outreach for Tech and Hardware, Kate Drane, we'll examine what it takes for a startup to succeed.
"Because CE Week draws attendance from press, the B2B community and the techno-influencer it's the best way for a young startup to introduce their product to the market," said Eric Schwartz, President/CRO – Consumer Technology, NAPCO Media. "We're thrilled to be able to support these budding entrepreneurs."
A few of the companies that will be exhibiting in the Startup Pavilion include:
- 3DDoodler: 3D printing for the rest of us with this amazing hold-in-your-hand printer.
- Bullz-i: A smart, smartphone holder.
- Drone Volt: Watch 'em, touch 'em and learn how you can put these civilian drones to work.
- Fizzics: Dial up a brew the high tech way.
- Halo Smart Labs: The smartest smoke alarm you've seen yet adds a new dimension to the IoT space and a humanitarian twist.
- M3D: A consumer 3D printer that changes the equation.
- Mondevices: MonBaby is a wearable device for infants that will fit into any article of their clothing to grow as they grow.
- ŌURA: A stunning wearable ring that helps you stay healthy, fit and rested.
- RemoCam: A next gen solution for remote home monitoring.
- ROBO 3D: State of the art 3D printing.
- Roost: The simplest, most affordable way to add smarts to your smoke alarm.
- Smart Rhino: The latest in scooter technology.
- tado°: Internet of Things meets smart air conditioner.
For more information and to register for CE Week 2016, visit http://www.ceweekny.com.
About CE Week
CE Week is the consumer electronics (CE) industry's official weeklong, citywide event in New York City. The official mid-year meeting, conference and new technology showcase includes the event headquarters, CE Week Exhibits, which is the site of CE Week's largest exhibition hall and conference program. CE Week is produced annually by the Consumer Technology Group of NAPCO Media, publisher of Dealerscope and Technology Integrator magazines, and producer of FutureVision and Dealerscope Top Retailer Summit. For more information, visit www.ceweekny.com and keep up with our latest news on Facebook and Twitter.
social4media for CE Week
SOURCE CE Week