INDIANAPOLIS, June 1 /PRNewswire/ -- The 2010 Custom Electronic Design & Installation Association (CEDIA) EXPO online registration is now open. CEDIA EXPO is to be held September 22-26 in Atlanta. Attendees who register by July 30 are eligible for exclusive discounts on tradeshow access, education, and special events. CEDIA members have access to a $299 CEDIA University Education Pass.
WHO: 20,000+ professionals from the electronic systems industry
WHAT: Product intros and news, networking and industry-leading education and certification opportunities
WHEN: Sept. 22-26 -- tradeshow floor open Sept. 23-26
WHERE: Georgia World Congress Center, Atlanta
HOW: Visit www.cedia.org/expo to register and for details on the event schedule, hotel, travel and trip planning. New for 2010-- Check out the virtual registration brochure!
- CEDIA University $299 Education Pass for CEDIA members -- NEW!
- Future Technology Pavilion -- Attendees will see technology that will impact their business. Categories include sustainable lifestyles, residential communications, home health, and home entertainment -- NEW!
- The Future of Energy Management Keynote Panel -- NEW!
- 400+ exhibitors with 45 new exhibitors for 2010
- EPA Lead-based Training -- NEW!
- Panel discussions on HDMI, future opportunities of residential communications, digital home health and home entertainment from CEDIA's Technology Council
- Attendees' Choice Award Voting -- electronic system contractor attendees may vote for their favorite technology on the show floor to win the CEDIA Attendees' Choice Award. -- NEW!
- Learning Lab EST Skill Set Challenge -- Technicians test their skills as they race against the clock -- NEW!
- CEDIA EXPO Follow Me App -- Stay on top of CEDIA EXPO exhibitors, events and plan your show using the Follow Me App. -- NEW!
- Tradeshow-only registration is FREE for CEDIA members until July 30
CEDIA is an international trade association of companies that specialize in designing and installing electronic systems for the home. The association was founded in September 1989 and has more than 3,500 member companies worldwide. CEDIA Members are established and insured businesses with bona fide qualifications and experience in this specialized field. For more information on CEDIA, visit the association's Web site at www.cedia.org.