MIAMI, Feb. 3, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Doral Golf Resort & Spa, A Marriott Resort celebrates the PGA Tour's 50th Anniversary by offering two exclusive golf packages during the 2011 WGC-Cadillac Championship. The tournament takes place at the Miami resort from March 10-13, 2011.
Golf enthusiasts can choose from the following Miami golf packages:
- WGC-Cadillac Championship Room & Ticket 2011 Package includes:
- Garden view accommodations
- Daily grounds ticket (individually valued at $40)
- Nightly rates from $299 for single occupancy and $349 for double occupancy with a minimum two-night stay for Thursday through Saturday arrivals
- Valid March 10-13, 2011
- Booking codes 21ZEAT and 21ZEAU respectively
- WGC-Cadillac Championship Golf Package includes:
- Garden view Miami hotel suite accommodations
- 18-holes on Gold or White Course
- Full American breakfast buffet at Mesazul Restaurant
- Opportunity to purchase WGC-Cadillac tickets in advance
- Nightly rates from $389 for single occupancy and $538 for double occupancy with a minimum two-night stay for Thursday through Saturday arrivals
- Valid March 10-14, 2011
- Booking codes 21GGOA and 21ZEAU respectively
For reservations or additional information, visit http://www.doralresort.com, or call 800-71-DORAL.
About Doral Golf Resort & Spa, A Marriott Resort
Discover a beautiful Miami, Florida golf and spa resort designed to provide an oasis of serenity at Doral Miami Golf Resort & Spa. Positioned on 650 tropical acres, this Miami, Florida golf resort and spa challenges players of all skill levels on five championship 18-hole courses. Experience the prestigious TPC Blue Monster at Doral Course, host of the PGA Tour for over 45 years. A modern selection of treatments inspired by European design welcomes you at Doral's revitalizing Miami, Florida spa resort, which boasts classic Italian villa charm as well as 48 luxury suites. Dive into a world of fun at the Blue Lagoon, presenting family-friendly Miami, Florida resort recreation complete with cascading waterfalls and a 150-foot waterslide offered at this hotel. Six delectable restaurants, unsurpassed Miami spa resort accommodations, and over 100,000 square feet of innovative meeting and event space combine to create a legendary Doral Miami Golf Resort & Spa experience.
For more information or to make a reservation, call 800-713-6725, or visit http://www.marriott.com/miadl.
SOURCE Doral Golf Resort & Spa, a Marriott Resort