"National Shooting Month celebrates the passion we have for target shooting," said Jacquelyn Clark, owner of Bristlecone Shooting, Training, and Retail Center. "It's a pastime that can provide for a lifetime of enjoyment to be shared with family and friends. National Shooting Month is a wonderful way for those who are new to the sport to learn more, and it's a reminder that shooting is a safe and fun activity enjoyed by millions of people."
Among the promotions, free events, and specials being offered this month at Bristlecone:
- Month-long sale on new shooter kits
- Month-long sale on all Intro classes (10% off)
- New Shooter Referral Program: Give 10 Get 10 - Bring a friend that has never been to Bristlecone in to shoot on the range, and the new shooter receives either $10 off the tab or a $10 gift card and the referring customer/member receives either $10 off the tab or a $10 gift card
- Meet Carrie Lightfoot, founder of A Well-Armed Woman, on August 12
- Family Day at Bristlecone on Saturday, August 19th with a kid-friendly parking lot party, food truck, store-wide sale and family deals on the range.
About Bristlecone Shooting, Training, and Retail Center
Bristlecone Shooting, Training, and Retail Center in Lakewood, Colo., is the premier indoor shooting range in the Denver area. Bristlecone caters to recreational shooters of all levels, from first-timers to life-long enthusiasts. Not your typical Colorado indoor shooting range, Bristlecone offers many of the great services that you would expect from a traditional shooting range but in a bright, welcoming atmosphere with an emphasis on customer service. Bristlecone's mission is to make everyone feel welcome and help you have "An Extraordinary Recreational Experience." To learn more about Bristlecone Shooting, Training, and Retail Center call 303-985-0989.
SOURCE Bristlecone Shooting, Training, and Retail Center